Reviews for Northern Star
DONOVAN94 chapter 15 . 2/26
This was such a lovely yet tragic story. I loved every moment of it and I was nearly in tears by the end. Very well done, very well written and full of heart. If it wasn't clear before, I loved it!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I like the names; they're very cool. (And so is the word 'drakka,' female dragon. Where's the word from?) The names DO sound really neat, and very dragon-like, I mean, Drakine.
rodrigo.i.jimenez chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
I enjoyed this story so much. You really gave me a whole new background and empathy to enjoy watching the movie again!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
i loved it!
blue fire dragon chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
did you watch dragon's world a fantasy made real for the mating richul?
Bara-san chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
great story! I couldn't help sheding tears at the last two chapters! T_T
Nicole chapter 15 . 1/28/2010
-tear- that was one of the best stories I read. Ever. Dragon Heart is one of my favorite movies and you portrayed Draco amazingly well. Thank you for that journey.
anonymous chapter 15 . 6/21/2009
Wow, I can't wait to read more! Please keep going, unless this is the end! Really good! :):):):):)
Tallacus chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
i love Aurha's origin story. on the contrary you ended that very well. oh and Dragon Strike is going to be awesome, the cover art and the sample chapter is on the forum Sorry i haven't reviewed just got distracted by everything else, and been playing a new game where you play as a dragon!
GenomeSoldier chapter 13 . 10/7/2008
Nice to see you update the story again! Writers block stinks and is a bane felt by many a student in school. Overall a great and exciting chapter! I hope you update again soon!
Tallacus chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
another great chapter! couldnt help but notice the relationship between Hanorh and Ayaar alot lke AuRel and his buzzard friend from Dragon Champion, or like my dragons and their pheonixes. So he was literally a prince, thats cool, cant wait for the next chapter
Genome Soldier chapter 11 . 4/3/2008
Another great chapter! The hatchlings are pretty cool and so are their parents! When the humans turned against the dragons did others beside the celts still remember their friendship with the dragons? Please update your story soon your doing a great job so far!
Tallacus chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
awesome! though in my series the the dragons believe in a creator god and his five pheonixes
Tallacus chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
yay for Handreth, always a dragon parent's pride when their hatchling breathed his or her's first flame. I was a bit confused at the beginning I didnt know that Sesshkra had indicated her brother was useless, (or that was just my short attention span) as always I LOVE IT! x3 oh please continue, more dragon family fluff please!
Genome Soldier chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
Very interesting so far! Please update soon!