Reviews for And You're My Love
Tsujitani chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
And it gets a lot clearer and easier to read as I go... awesome. D'oi me. Lol.
Tsujitani chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Well... I find your style of writing hard to read actually... because of spelling errors, skipped words, jumping tenses, or inaccurate sentence structuring. It seems like there IS a great story here, I just think it needs a bit of editing. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Wtf?
chibinejiten chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
omg! is deleting all the rated m? .

don't worry X)i'll follow you to livejournal.. do you have a deviantArt account? XD
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow how long is this
nina lee chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i like the part where tenten goes, 'i thought we were, but since your being shy about it...' she didn't finish that with the semi glare he was giving her' oh that was funny, eh...heh
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i love it!3

nice job!

the best author!:D

keep on making more nejiten 't be if you uploaded it late,you still made up w/ us coz it's worth waiting:D

lohve it!3 aww...:D
Lady Taurus chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
aww, i loved this so dang much! :3

such a cute couple!
Dragonfly51 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Whi~le someone has been studying in the art of exotic mental and physical torture. XD

I loved it. really got me in the mood to start writing NejixTen stories when i get over my GaaxOC and peoms faze.

Keep up the good work..
Rissa Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Well done. Well done.
Facetiousdogmatic chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Really enjoyed your story. I am going to have to check out any others you have written.
paperflower3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
A interesting story line.

I like it.

Maybe should have added a bit more to the end, but I still loved it!

And maybe you could do any other Tenten/Neji.

Keep up the good work.

-Paper-flower
xrose45623 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
oo i liked u'r writing style for this story a lot! it was a really good nejixten oneshot good wrk :)
MIB chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
this is really good the spelling is aswome and the begining and middle was good the ending no offense was my favorite part it give much detail at the you-know-what part. though it was pretty good it just ended leavin you off to like to day dream like how they continued they're realasionship in Kohuna (I cant remeber how to spell it), but this story was pretty good I liked alot good job.

From: MIB