Reviews for Beautiful
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i like this part of the story
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
It's one of my favorite scenes in the book so I loved it from the start and Luis' POV was exactly how it is in my mind. I hope you decide to do more Luis-POV-Canon in the future.
feyillusions chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is awesome! I didn't know that the Holly Black books had a fanfic thingum until I stumble onto this, THANKYOU!

- fey
A Warped View Of Reality chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
oh. my. YOU WRITE CORNY/LUIS, HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?

beautiful. simple as. the insight into Luis' thoughts in this scene, how he was so attracted to Corny, and how cruel Corny seems, and the description of the faeries, and Corny's enchantment. god. perfect.

now, i saw a fair few other Corny/Luis stories, so i'm off to read and review them :] e, you just made my morning!
unopeneddoors chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is my favourite part in this story appart from the bit where Luis tells him that he likes him, they're so cute! I loved how you did it from Luis' point of view, I always imagined that he cheekily kissed him twice when he didn't need to purely to see if he would get away with it XD I love your writing style, it's very descriptive and creates great images. VERY nice fic, LOVED IT XD

x
Pansy's Pages chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Simply beautiful! I love Luis' perspective on this bit of the book, I always wondered what he was thinking. o and those fantasies (fans self)!

Keep it up! :)
Liv chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i always wanted to read about that scene from Luis's point of view.

beautifully written. its GREAT! u are officially my fav corny/luis fanfic writter :) read ur other ones too and they are great! thanks for sharing!

Gotta say, Corny sounded really sexy in that scene ;)
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Great POV switching! Awesome. :)
Grateful Dead Rock chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow...I'm sitting here rereading some of this for the third time...pathetic, isn't it? Anyway, I've read most of your Corny/Luis stuff, and it's excellent. There isn't enough of that on this site.
SilverGilded chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
At first I was like "What the Hell is going on?" 'cause i completely forgot about that scene in the book. . . But, Oh Jeeze! I love it! (finally remembering!) It's one of those "Holy Shit!" moments and it's just amazing!
Yasu Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
wow. That's original. Always wondered what was going through Luis' head then. Nice take on it.
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hyu! Nicely written.
nadezda chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
omg u stole my idea lol, jk, as i read ironside i was like "NO I WANNA KNOW WHAT LUIS IS THINKING" but alas, we didnt know, i like your version,

an: is the third one good. does it have any cornyxluis at all
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Twisting and lovely. It really portrayed both the sweetness and the horror of the moment from Luis's point of view. Well done.

Ani
Vampire of the Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Good Job. I think it is neat that you took that section from the book and put it in Luis point of view. I always wondered what he thought of kissing Corney.