Reviews for Hatchlings
mamita chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, especially because I love Goku, is so cute and innocent, how nice Nataku, who are good friends, and Konzen and Sanzo (apart from being the same person) I love couples with Goku, is my favorite, although other as a couple with Goku and Hakkai or Gojyo I also like, I also really like the comfort of Goku hurt, so it Hakkai, Gojyo and Sanzo worry about the small, keep it up, hopefully do more fics them, thanks and kisses.
phanthomfire chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
that was so cute. gou-chan! *giggles*
LuoLiBei chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wah, how did I miss this last week? I'm glad I caught it today though, it was just unbearably sweet! I really want to know more about Goujun now! Goku's interactions with him were adorable. I just love young Goku! I think you captured both characters very well.

Sniff, now I'm sure there are definitely no other stories from you here. :( Have you given up on writing fic or has life just been busy or have you moved on to a new pen name in another fandom in the last couple years?
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
oh, that was lovely.

though personally, i call him Jun-chan

Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh, Ditch-chan, this was simply beautiful. There are no words to describe how much I loved this.

I have a soft spot for Goujun, and I loved how you proved even he can't resist the cuteness that is Goku. I like how he seemed to find something in Goku's refreshing innocence and his exuberance about everything.

I really, really liked the way that he mused on Goku's hand curled around his own. The very image of the two of them walking down the hall was just too sweet for words. Goku trusts so implicitly and unconditionally. I loved how it seemed to touch Goujun, even if he didn't know it.

And I loved how he pictured the different situations involving Konzen and the others. _

Gou-chan is too cute. *squee*

Favoriting this for sure. It's too great not to. Thanks for writing this! *HUGS*
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow! That was really interesting. The Dragon King and Goku and is not something I've encountered before and I found it interesting to read how their meeting played out. I would love to see more and discover what Konzen, Tenpou and even Kenren think about the Dragon King. I'm sure your friend loved this very much as a birthday gift. _

Looking forward to more of your work!

Love Randa*
orvida geri chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
ah shucks this was a beautiful perspective from the dragon kings piont of view. little goku is so friendly with everyone if only in the real world children could be like that/nowadays you have to be so cautious of talking to back to the story was it my imagination or is their romance in the air for the dk and tenpou?
narrizan chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
*blushes profusely*

Thank you so so much, as beautiful this morning as it is now.

A lovely little piece in that it is Gaiden.