Reviews for When Good Wizards Go Bad
alizeta chapter 1 . 1/21
Harry Potter has been such an idiotic prat!
Oh my chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
You're writing is wonderful, as usual, but I think this is your first story that I have disliked. I didn't like any character you introduced in this story, save Hermione. Snape was something else.
SL chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
I find the ending quite appropriate: happy but not overtly sweet. Granger and Snape have a peaceful life. I would like to see an extended epilogue on how their lives look like after the war: do they live a secluded life? how have their dynamics changed (if at all)? how are their relationship with Harry, Ron, etc? Do they have kids (Hermione still have some eggs in eggs bank so it's still possible)?
RussianDestruction chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Camille in a white catsuit and Odessa in a black one. Oh, Snapey. :P
The last few sentences are so cute-such a great ending!
RussianDestruction chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
"The Calvary has arrived," he said, peeking over the top. Do you mean cavalry? :P
I love Snape's thoughts while Riddle and Harry are talking. I always thought the same thing! If Voldie had just talked less, there would have been no problem for him! Then again, there wouldn't have been more books, either.
RussianDestruction chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
"You're going to have to get in line to kill me." Awesome line!
RussianDestruction chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
The plan is so well laid out. Love it. But oh, the ending to shi chapter! Whew!
RussianDestruction chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
You tie up possible questions that I might have had even before I have the chance to think them, such as, for example, when you give us Marcus' inner dialogue as explanation for why he doesn't just kill Snape. It's so believable, and I love that about it!
RussianDestruction chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
That Auror definitely deserved the reward Snape gave him. Good for Snape for rewarding him!
RussianDestruction chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Lol, I totally guess she was under that desk. So naughty, Snape!
RussianDestruction chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Odessa, Odessa...Tsk tsk. Bye bye!
You are awesome at pulling Snape back to darkness just when he starts approaching too much gentle talk for his character. Good balance.
RussianDestruction chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Snape borrowing a page from Hitler and the SS here, I see. Very smart.
RussianDestruction chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Wow, Madam Nasty's reasoning that "all women are basically prostitutes" is something else. Cool characterization! I like how you threw in this chapter to give us the full back story. It was detailed enough that it needed it, so kudos for doing that.
RussianDestruction chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Poor Hermione and her awol eggs. At least you didn't write her as having destroyed them. Maybe after all this is over she can retrieve some of them from the bank and have a widdle Snape baby! I love how he "melted" her.
RussianDestruction chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
You've done a good job planting the...ahem...seed for Snape to want to make Hermione react to him.