Reviews for From Yesterday
notsofrilly chapter 73 . 4h ago
i don't understand why your story is so unpopular. It's really good! Your story is over 400,000 words are soo good, that it should have a lot more favorites and followers. I'll put it on my recommended list. Keep on writing!
irland89 chapter 73 . 3/16
I will be honest, I rarely post reviews - certainly not as often as I probably should. But I really wanted to express how much I love this story. It's so well written, with wonderful characters that begin with how they appear in the original stories, and then become more developed and realistic as the story continues out of the original timeline and into your own. I am particularly fond of how Raven is characterized, since I am not a fan of the "Mary Sue" type character; she has flaws and she makes mistakes and that makes her real and therefore more relatable and believable. And she and Severus make a really lovely couple, as well! But could I ask one question that's been bugging me since I finished reading the story: what happened to Batman? He was there for the majority of the story and then he disappeared. Did I miss his exit or is it just not mentioned? Anyway, I really enjoyed reading Raven's story and look forward to reading your other fictions.
Gemini Sister chapter 52 . 4/24/2013
I did wonder if Raven had been sent on a ruse for a reason... ahhhh so the ending is appropriate lol So poor Raven and Sev and theres me thinking she was going to give up work to hear the patter of tiny Snapes . Liked how you jumped forward 6 years with your scenario of what had occured during that time. Am on holiday in hte lake District for a week or so from tomorrow so will review when I can .
Gemini Sister chapter 48 . 4/23/2013
The meglomorph maniacs were fantastic lol and the mutt has a wolf girlfriend so that will be interesting to follow. The roses wiht thorns on the bed - ouch glad they took it in good stead. Fitting son at teh ending to this chapter. Warm fuzzies thanks.
Gemini Sister chapter 47 . 4/23/2013
Oh claps hands with appreciation of such a beautiful and well written ceremony. I felt I was with the both of them .. sniff, sniff.
I'm off to Glasgow in a moment with my guide dog to see ehr dermatologist so won't be able to read the next bit till tonight - big huge pout. But I promise to review later. Thanks again for bringing a ittle sunshine into my day with this. VBG.
Gemini Sister chapter 45 . 4/22/2013
Phew what a scare you gave me and theres me thinking was she or not going to marry Severus . Oh and do I think that this new wear-wolf lady could be a girlfriend in teh making for the Mutt? Oooh off to read the next bits. Feeling much happier now so thanks.
Gemini Sister chapter 41 . 4/20/2013
Loved it action packed . Laughed out loud at "Taking notes" said by Harry and had this image of him taking notes of how Sev rushed to Ravens aid then snogged her.
Gemini Sister chapter 39 . 4/20/2013
Super chapter rotfl Talk about trying to worm his way out of something like that. The thought of him doing community service in Sit Mungo's emptying bed pans, looking after the Longbottom's what a superb idea. Lets hope he gets all the yukky jobs too like cleaning bums. Without magic too oh I can imagine how disgusted he will be. Hope someone is there to hex Lucious if he mucks up.
Gemini Sister chapter 37 . 4/19/2013
Ah so sweet he gave Raven a ring and Sev is too embarrassed to ask or should say pop the question. lol
Gemini Sister chapter 33 . 4/19/2013
Love of her life and then that ending? Talk about cliff hanger! Sweet chapter re Raven and Sev nice to see they are a bit more than just lovers and are soul mates too with that special spark. Lovely! Warm happy feelings then capow. LOL What a tease. Off to feed my guide dog then will read more. Having a screen reader has advantages as I am using your story like a radio I can listen and do other things while soaking up your story. So being blind isn't all that bad. VBG!
Gemini Sister chapter 32 . 4/19/2013
LOL well I know you must have got reviews as there is more to read woohoo! Awe - breaking up and then finding Sev talking about Potter - snort - poor Raven. Off to read more. I may not review every chapter but if I feel something to coment I surely will.
Gemini Sister chapter 31 . 4/19/2013
Ah ha so the trueth hits Sirius at last and about time too lol What an entrance by Raven talk about distractions lol
Gemini Sister chapter 30 . 4/19/2013
Awe, you were correct a nicer ending than in hte book lol least Sev is alive but do hope that somone kicks Lord V's arse . Lovely chapter again. Thanks.
Gemini Sister chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
Clapping superb chapter. Pain and angst and omg she cursed Sev wondering now how he is going to react to her stupidity . heh I just knew she had to meet Lord v and rebell against his cause and invitation. Liked this faced paced style and the duelling back and forth brilliant. Thanks this chapter helped me recover from a nasty meeting. Feeling more positive now so thanks again.
Gemini Sister chapter 28 . 4/19/2013
OMG claps hands oh think I see where this is heading. Raven to find the elder wand perhaps. And heading into more danger. Raven likes to see the good in everyone. Wonder if she will feel sympathy when she meets Lord V and I do hope she faces him at some stage. Got my horrid meeting to go to now. So will pop back later to refuel my batteries on your lovely fic. Again thanks.