Reviews for First Meeting of the MYAMP
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Just messed up enough to be funny. Sometimes silly really does work. This is one of the few I have read like this that is NOT just a stupid crack fic for the sake of crack. I liked it. Wonderful giggle fit.
Ldysabella chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I've never understood the appeal of mpreg until now. I think I'm going to die laughing.
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
OMG. I'm actually ok with some Male Preg as long as it is written correctly and can be explained however this was a really funny drabble fanfiction.
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
too funny! had me laughing so hard i almost fell off my chair :)
Akitorai chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
LOL Most freaking Hilarious one I saw. I love how Majin Hiei Is like: "Bring the Snacks" Love it!
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
LOLOLOL You, madam, can take your pick: internet, soul, firstborn, or all three. :3
Lady Tala chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
awe hun don't apologize for the most hilarious story ever lol
j.d.y chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
haahhahahahaha. i jsut about laughed my ass off.
SuicidalxDolly chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMG prego men XD very hilarious i dont believe ive ever seen something like this before in any of the books or fanfics ive read its a very entertaining thought that men can suffer like that xD keep up the awesome work with your stories.
vickay chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
'Kuronue covered his face with his hand and snickered. “You look like you’re eating for five.”

“Oh, like you’re one to talk. I saw you trying to take off yesterday, - you couldn’t even get two feet off the ground.”'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh how i laughed 3 i only got round to reading this today and after a pretty bad day it really lifted my mood. Poor little Hiei and the slagging he gets from Youko! lolz just brilliant :D
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Just read First Meeting of the MYAMP,pretty funny,crazy how the YuYu Hakusho characters got knocked up...Yoko I understand,but Hiei and Kurama?...Doesn't seem possible...anyway,Yoko being the sexual deviant that he is...I'm surprised Kagome isn't pregnant with Hiei's 'seed'which brings my next question...could it be possible for you to make a Kurama and Kagome pairing?I know you enjoy making a Hiei and Kagome pairing,but still...can you?
Kairi-san chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very funny! I haven't read or watched Yu Yu so I was a bit confused, but still they have a valid argument.

Kairi-san
Rhianna224 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i love it it made me laugh soo much
washio the space demon chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
that was hilarious! I could stop laughing and I'm weak from the laughter as I type this. good stuff.

Fr washio _
MB Otaku chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
HAHAHA! That was so funny! Oh wow. Go You.