Reviews for Virgin Diaries
shiitakehero chapter 12 . 7/2
This story is in my favorites for a reason. You are a great writer and I can't wait for your next chapter. I know it's been a while but I will keep checking ;)
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
I love it! And Gai could do that if he trained for it.
shika'sgurl22 chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
No new updates? Boo me. :( Great chapter, though.
shika'sgurl22 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Somehow, I really liked the idea of Genma being her first lover. He seems like he'd be a good, gentle lover. However, Kakashi seems like he'd be a great lover. Also Naruto and maybe even Gaara.
shika'sgurl22 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
This is great! It's been on my fav story list forever and a day, but this is my first time reading it(strange right? Yeah, I know) I love it though! The old lady made things very vague since Sakura has the described relationship with all her boys and they've all had messed pasts. Wow, I can't wait to read more so here goes. Great chap!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Hahahahahahahahahaha sai saw them kissing lmfao
Lacuna The Lost chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Genma DOES have a conscience! I guess when it comes down to it, everyone has at least a small shred of morality within them :)

Hmmm... I wonder if Kakashi and Sakura will be able to bond in the time in which they live together. Perhaps Kakashi will be able to tell Sakura his true reasoning for punching Genma...
RogueSama chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
So Gai finally got laid eh? And Sakura too of course, I'm actually not very fond of the pairing usually but somehow it works in this fic...good job and update already would you? please...?
Irish lullabys chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
the story pretty much sucked me in got to the last chapter and you leave it on a sad note ah but it is nice you gave guy some happyness i'd love to see him try to throw that thing
Champion of Justice chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
Awsome story. i hope things work out between Maiko and Gai. I can't wait to read mre. please update soon.
angel897 chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
intresting story i really like it but you have me worried about the whole being raped in the future but still reat story and great job with the lemon scene as well so please keep writing kay
DragonfireXAgent chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
One of the greatest KakaSaku stories I have ever read! Please update as soon as you can!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blondie724 chapter 12 . 5/15/2010
UPDATEE!

i lovee this story

goshhh

i really do!

i like alot of kakashi and sakura storys

but i love this one

it focus's more on their realationship

then just sex

i love that they love eachother!

please update!
Melanie chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
i love this story! plz update soon! _
YummyFoods chapter 12 . 4/23/2010
I just began reading your story tonight and I absolutely love it! I love how this story has progressed and I feel that you depicted all of the characters very well. Please, please update soon! :D