Reviews for Where In The World Is Joey Wheeler
Eriisu-April chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
I liked the premise of this story. It kept me interested in the beginning, and developed pretty well. However, the grammer was not very good, and much of the tension was broken by Seto "looks around and said" thanks and Yami disappeared. Often their was no set time, like past, present, or future. simple grammar such as commas and better structure would have made it more memorable.

sorry if that sounds harsh, but that is how it was to me.
digidestinedofhope chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
clapp clapp
digidestinedofhope chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
well my stomnach is in my throat this is like something i would write mosst people don't put enough torcher in their story
digidestinedofhope chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
who in the world has the nerve to hang up on "THE SETO KIABA"
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
Very sweet ending. I'm glad they are together.
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
BRAVO! BRAVO!

I Love this with a passion and I LOVE your stories, every one of them...you are indeed a true wroker or wonders with this!

Until I see you again, God Bless You!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 9 . 9/21/2007
YAY! JOU'S AWAKE!

Please let Seto see that Jou's okay so he can begin to heal himself!

JOU X SETO FOR LIFE!

Please update!
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 9/21/2007
Good chapter. It is lucky they all have so much magic.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
Good chapter. I hope Joey starts believing what he is hearing and comes back. I hope Luke suffers the most.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
Good chapter. I hope those guys get what they deserve.
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
JOU! PLEASE COME BACK TO US! JOU? JOU?

Please tell he Shadi and Ishizu can help this popor broken soul! HE must live...he has to! Seto loves him too much and if Jou dies, Seto might die with him and where would that leave poor Mokie?

Even though this is a story, I am sending my own prayers and blessings to this dear boy who should automatically go to Heaven...becausehe has already been through Hell!

This story is forever thrilling and it makes you so impatient to see how it turns out!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, JOURNEY MAKER...YOU ARE INDEED AN ANGEL YOURSELF FOR WRITING THIS LITERARY WONDER!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
KICK THOSE BASTARDS' BUTTS AND NOW! BURN THEM ALIVE!

This is SO AWESOME!

I loved the part when those guys got their just desserts! Thank God Jou was avenged!

I hope Seto delivers the final blow!

This is GREAT! Please do continue!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
ALRIGHT! TIME FOR DAMAGE CONTROL! THE YAMIS ARE COMING FOR HOU AND BRINGING AN A-S-S KICKING WITH THEM!

YOU GO, BOYS!

JourneyMaker, this is FANTASTIC!

Please continue!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
OMG! JOU WAS RAPED!

I know all too well the horror and shame one must endure as a result of such a vile act, being a raoe survivor myself!

I hope to all that is holy rhar Yami kills these SOB's!

Reading on...
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
OMG! NO!

Please, God, get Jou out of there ASAP!

This si so thrilling to read!

Reading on...