Reviews for Master
sonali chapter 1 . 7/27
can you pls write a sequel eg:after the wars over and draco is free n meets his son after like 10 years see hermione and elvira are living together... pls i m waitin for it love it a lot n lke ur imagination even though i felt bad for hermione at first and almost cried readin the last part
lauren chapter 1 . 5/20
This is brilliant! Love it x
HDan chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh my... this is disturbingly thoughtful and tragic story.. I would love to read more of it, to be honest. I would love to see what would happen if the war is over and hermione gets back etc.. But i saw you said no sequel in A/N.. So thank you anyway :)) It's a good one shot :))
If you supposedly don't want to promote rape and "dark themes" then why did you willingly chose to write them?
maldiciones chapter 1 . 2/12
sin duda alguna fue uno de los mejores fics de "moral dudosa" que lei. muchas veces se necesitan capitulos y capitulos para poder llegar a expresar los sentimientos de los personajes para que no parezca algo forzado o muy ooc, pero sin duda lograste reflejar todo de una manera simple, creible y de alguna manera, logica. ademas -y espero que no se malinterprete-, no todos pueden escribir escenas con violaciones, y momentos tan tensos con tanta soltura sin ser explicitos o innecesariamente graficos.

no se si quiero leer las secuelas porque temo que no esten a la altura, pero mas alla de eso, aplaudo que promuevas el trabajo de otros autores.
Why would you choose to write crap like this? What did your broken brain get out of it?
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh I read this ages ago and then lost it... it's been stuck in my head ever since and I've searched high and low... Now I've found it again! *heads off to gorge myself on darkest Dramione. Thanks for such a fantastically written fic :D
Lost in a magic realm chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
You made me cry with those last four words.

Du fik mig til at græde med de fire sidste ord i historien. Ja! Det var en mørk fortælling og med en sørgelig slutning, men han elsker hende. Jeg ville ønske, at der kunne komme en lykkelig slutning til fortællingen også.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
please please please write a sequel!
this story is awesome!
ending it here is a crime!
i'll go insane if i don't find out what happens!
Draco has to meet his son one day!
What is the outcome o
ALYSELSO chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I found myself crying after I read this story. It's great... and I want MORE! lol. Can't find the edited sequel (fanfiction of fanfiction! LOL) of this :((( Can somebody tell me?
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Awwwwww pllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee continue and they get together. These bittersweet feels are terrable!
KitChi chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
OMG the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels.

The violent theme aside, the sheer feels this story is giving me is giving me feels help.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
You must have enjoyed writing rape or you would not have written it in the first place so don't play like you hated it. At least be honest with yourself about getting off on it.
somethingnew123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I liked how nothing was as it seemed :).. I would love to read a sequel where malfoy goes looking for her or she eventually comes back to find him :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014