Reviews for Master
If you're going to write rape, you obviously want to write rape or you wouldn't write rape, so why not state in the description that you have decided that rape is a great thing to write and that you showcase it in your stories? It's startling how pro-abuse you are. You might want to seek help?
aiuoe chapter 1 . 4/13
can anyone pls send me a message of the part 2 of this that were made by other people?
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/6
Amazing. Thank you for this one-shot, and the chance to dream up our own endings. (I'm off to read the different sequels now.)
uncoconut chapter 1 . 3/2
I have such mixed feelings about Draco. I feel like extreme abhorrence for him cos he kept RAPING her but also pity cos he didn't want to do any of those horrible things. If you look up Stockholm Syndrome on Google, 100% confirm there would be Elvira's picture. Maybe when the war's over she could use a dildo and rape him like he raped her just to get even. Then maybe I would let them have their happy ending.
Amrita Jana chapter 1 . 2/26
It was such a bittersweet tragedy that I almost cried..
Amrita Jana chapter 1 . 2/24
I really didn't expect the way to end the story...
because I hate tragedies...
I love you Draco..
Jojo15.01.1974 chapter 1 . 1/23
I like it x
galatea2000 chapter 1 . 1/10
Hey I like this story I had the opportunity to read this story in spanish previouwly but...something I did not like was that the person who did the traduction, she wrote a second part that honestly I did not like about this fic in which hermioni got married with a muggle and Elvira has a crush to harry...and Malfoy it's in Azkaban.
Tejaswini Gautam chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
You had me in tears by the time the story ended...You could have completed it..Draco and Hermione having a family together after the defeat of Voldy darling...But then taking nothing away from you,I must admit the story's amazing just the way it is...lots of love..
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
OH MY GODS I LOVE THIS! AAAAHHHH

Sorry. Possibly a bit unnecessary, but, fuck, this was so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
What a wonderful plot !
I can't stop crying!
What a beautiful and smart idea so emotional!
Nadja chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
LOVE YOU !
LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS. I adore dark fics honestly and sick as it may seem. One shots are just the thing to get my fix of Dramione on days I haven't dedicated myself to a completed fic. You're quite talented... Just thought I'd share that!
UnknownAccount4292 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I liked this AND silencio so ha
AD-DM chapter 1 . 8/1/2016