Reviews for That Neighborly Feeling
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I like it
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Very well written, Charlynn! :D lol. I love how its rather unconventional... Marissa seeing Ryan for months now, yet she's still with Teddy, and all. Its sorta funny :) And I also enjoy how you leave bits and pieces out of here and there. The present is really all that should matter, and I love how you illuminate that D I imagine that once Ryan reacts to the news that Marissa is nursing internally his daughter, I hope that Marissa leaves Teddy. Even if the theme is somewhat "unconventional" RM seem more fitting to the title "husband and wife" rather than just "lovers."

AND I LOVE that quote! It's so good, isn't it? I remember how when on the show Marisa dies and then later connecting that to the Princess Bride. very strong quote, indeed. THANKS!
patto85 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
powerful stuff.i kinda feel bad for teddy but then that is what you get when you interrupt the ryrissa true love. i was so happy when marissa said she was pregnant again and i'm so happy that this time she was excited about it. just goes to show that when you are with the one you love that is all that matters. love conquers all and i'm sticking to that! :) another great one shot but then again they all are. thank your friends for me... i love that they are looking out for me and giving you inspiration. kidding. hope to read something else soon.

nicky
CohenNAtwood chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow that was some great writing. I loved every minute of it. I've said it before and I'll say it again you are an excellent writer...

Shannon