Reviews for Chance Encounters of the Most Unexpected Kind
NabikiB chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Do it. She needs him...and 8's a better match for her anyway. If you fix it so that he's THAT Universe's Doctor instead of her's, so much the better...because then there isn't anything she can't tell him. Because it's an Alt!Universe, there's no need to repeat the Time War in it.
arthi chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
when is the next chapter
CrankWindPencil chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hey. You know what? You should continue this. Because of you don't I might (will) steal this from you. With your permission of course. And I yo don't respond by PMing me, imma PM you. Your decision. Make it. In other news this was fantastic! Characters were right on! Great job and DFTBA!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Rose should never be without a Doctor. The universe would implode! I loved this story, by the way. Great job writing it! And go J.K. Rowling!
ChrisMaryaddict98 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is a nice start. I was honestly a little bummed about there only being 1 chapter. I would love to find out what happens next
Sabrina Lonewalker chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Love the Eighth Doctor too! I'll admit, I'm not much of a Rose Tyler fan, my Eighth Doctor adventures keep him with Grace but, I did like this one, very much!
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Aha! Have you read A Twist in Time? That's kinda what brought me to the 8/Rose category. I see potential! Question is: is 8 going to help her get back, or will she stay with him? And has she been changes by the Time Vortex so she's not quite human anymore?

Update soon!

Kels
HPMewmorpher chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I really like this story, and I hope you continue it, even if it takes a year.
pathsforme chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I absolutely love this idea. The eighth doctor of that universe could have just been what Rose Tyler needed. I hope there's more from where this came from. They seem very sweet together.
saphireangelcutie chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hi, I really love this idea you have here, and I was thinking, if you'd like, it would make a really good story line. Maybe having Rose with him in the time war would make the outcome more bearable. And you could do the ninth and tenth doctors too, only make them tad bit different since their a parallel doctor. I know I'm talking about a lot of work, and that it's easy for me to like this idea because I'd reap all of the benefits of your writing, but I hope you'll consider it because I think a lot of people would enjoy this. Could email me if you have the chance and tell me what you think?

Thanks

-Megan
SerenDPetty chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Is there more to this story? It's not listed as complete, so I'd like to request that you continue. The concept is intriguing and I love the eighth doctor too.

Actually, the seventh is my least favorite. He's too manipulative. Eight is so sweet and innocent that it's almost a crime the way nasty things keep happening to him. It would do my heart good to see him as happy with Rose as Doctor Ten was and I'm sure that she'd love him too.

Keep it up and please, let me know if there is more of this to read... I'm looking forward to it!
Ozsladyyahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
brill will you adding more chapters. the story should follow with rose and the doctor travelling the stars
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
oh! i really really want more please!
Arthi Sivakumar chapter 1 . 1/13/2009

write another chapter

write another chapter please!
Harlequin Shadow chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was a great first chapter. I hope you write more soon. I'd really like to read more.