Reviews for Windows of the Soul
Isnt it a bit creepy for tsunade to like naruto like that? I mean, thats kind of illegal, isnt it? Well thats my input. Oh yeah, um, im fine with some well written and grammar-checked rlyStrongSmart Naruto once in awhile, and I have no problem with the voluntary harem. As long as there's plot and character development along with it, that is. And it really seems like there is, so the only thing im actually saying here is : love it! Thank you so much for posting. i think anko would be happy with this dango right here
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 1 . 5/19
Is Sakura in the harem?
narutohinata4life chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I would go for Karin and a definite on shizune and konan they all look hottt
frytrix chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
eeep, wrong. Sasuke didnt show an ounce of teamwork, so fail.

You should have changed the test to give him a chance to show teamwork but you didnt, only naruto and sakure did in this story. talk being a dissapointing us on the bell test, should have failed sasuke outright there.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Kabuto's village was destroyed and he had permanent amnesia. A nun orphanage found him outside of the village. They took him back and raised him. His ' Mother ' who was one of the caretakers in the orphanage gave him the name of Kabuto. Kabuto had a talent in the field of medical ninjutsu. He was healing a leaf ninja. That ninja was Orochimaru. Orochimaru had said that Kabuto should become a ninja, but Kabuto said that he couldn't because he had to help the orphanage raise money. Later on, Danzo was talking to Kabuto's ' Mother ' and it was announced that she used to be an ANBU in ROOT. Danzo wanted Nono who was Kabuto's ' Mother ' to go on a long term mission as an undercover spy in the hidden rock. Danzo said that the orphanage would get extra money for the mission because he knew that the orphanage was low on money. Danzo also said that he would need a child from the orphanage to be trained in the arts of the ninja. Kabuto heard this and volunteered to be that child. Later on it was revealed that Kabuto did this to raise money for the orphanage. Kabuto was trained by ROOT to be an undercover spy. He progressed well and was a master spy. In an undercover mission in hidden rock, he was attacked and he cut through the enemy with his medical ninjutsu. He walked closer to the enemy and he found out that it was Nono. He tried to help her, he used his medical ninjutsu to heal her. But she didn't recognize him. Even after he said that he was Kabuto. Orochimaru found him and explained that Danzo had sent pictures of Kabuto to Nono because she wanted to see his face and progress. But the last picture drastically changed. The picture was not a picture of Kabuto. Orochimaru explained that it was simple sabotage and false information. Kabuto swore his loyalty to Orochimaru because he wanted to find out who he was. He wanted to know who he really was.

Kimimaro is loyal to Orochimaru because Orochimaru was the only one who cared for him after the entire Kaguya clan was eliminated in the third great ninja war.
lalo 80 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Porfa actualiza pronto
Tenryu-Yoko chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Just curious if your gonna keep this story going or if you put it up on a different fanfiction site?
BruddaJokka chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Damn had some hope for this but apparently it's going to be the cliche ride canon as close as possible, while adding an uninteresting bloodline story.
Darkus Cyril chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Hm, I hope you continue this story, I definitely want to see how it continues
Darkus Cyril chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
you know, hearing you talk about the cloverfield monster, Clover, made me remember two things when I saw that movie on dvd, 1st, the movie was orignally going to be called 'Cheese' (I know, funny as hell right? XD) and 2nd) that monster, over 20-stories tall, AND IT IS A F**KING NEWBORN BABY!(I watched the behind the scenes thing in the Special Feature, and they makers of Clover decided that Clover would be a recently born baby. so picture this, that thing in Cloverfield is a baby, the roars are calls to its parents... what would happen if the parents answered the call of their baby?! O.O)
keller blair chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Put kurenai in so asuma can go crazy like kiba is doing right now also naruto should have the great eagle summons their leader gwahir
Gin of the wicked smile chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
will you continue?
agnar chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Two things this chapter. Firstly, it's WAY too canon, I really, really hope you'll start veering off from canon soon outside of naruto getting the girls.

Seriously Naruto definitely hasn't expanded his mind much since his answer to most things is still to yell like an idiot about becoming Hokage. He must know the serect of kage bunshin, and it's been a good bit since he learned of his bloodline and heritage, but it seems like he's just fucking off, not seriously training despite all the new info he must have in his clan home. Because he's the exact same goof off moron from canon, only smoother with the ladies.

Last big issue is, since when can Naruto not do a henge? He may do his henge different from others, but he sure as fuck CAN do one. See his turning into a goddamn fuuma shuriken in the plan to save kakashi, you wrote it yourself. His henge's are BETTER than everyone else's, why would that be a bad thing?
animeromance72 chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
will you be coming back to this story?
Blomquist chapter 11 . 1/1/2013