Reviews for Arrogance
selena23loveless chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
A wonderful fanfiction, like all of your stories! I liked their building friendship, trust, how you portrayed their wordless communication and than the tension in the last chapter. And the last fragment when Hiei let his guard down to show Kurama that he cared for him. Really beautiful! I'll read the sequel too.
Thank you for writing all the stories with Kurama and Hiei! I enjoy reading them a lot!
ardentes chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I love how you write the interactions between Kurama and Hiei. It is truly a riot!
Pheonix09 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Awww poor Kurama

That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job
Pheonix09 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
awww cute and amusing, I loved it and thanks for the idea
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Awww cute, I loved it and awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
That was awesome, I loved it
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
It's amusing how these two bicker like an old married couple
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was very amusing so far
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I have to say this is probably my favorite and the most true to character Hiei/Kurama fiction I have ever read. I loved this immensely. Awesome work! Here's hoping to see the sequel!
Alli chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
I wish, more than any other fanfiction related wish, that you would continue this at least until they meet for the first time after kurama gets hiei out of prision...because I feel like kurama cared for hiei, and took the time to "apologize", in a way, for his betrayal by getting hiei the parol deal (which locked them back together whether they liked it or not (...intentanilly?)) and also when he vouched for hiei on the whole...yukina situation. (I think kurama helped bring that to koenma's attention to start with too, because 1) why else would he have been in reikai clucking for hiei, and 2) how else would koenma know the relation between yukina and hiei, and ALSO know to keep it hush hush?( I totally agree with your fic 'rescuing yukina', that's SO how it went down!) anyway-I think that was kuramas way of apologizing, but what did hiei do? Their next apeance is together at the three st beasts arc, and they seem pretty good...like a tentative, fist step kind of thing..if any of that made since...anyway, I want to see tha scene. I mean-poor hiei has been tossed around and betrayed since birth-I'm sure another one to add to the list did nothing for his "intimacyPhobia". XD and your so wonderful with this pair-Ive been re reading your stuff, and it's all just so lovely...if you would write ANY new kurama and hiei romance, I'd be super happeh, regarless of if it were a continuation of this or not. (beggars can't be choosers, right?). XD anyway, sorry for rambling-FANTASTIC job on these fics. 333 keep it up!
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I found it very interesting, how you explained the forming bond between them. And you kept both in character!
YouneverKnew chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
: _ ; God, I cried
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Finally, a fic where Hiei fights back when Kurama pulls the "intimacy-phobe" card on him. Well, I've never heard it called that in a fic before, but it happens a lot.
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
*glomps you* Nice ending. XD
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Yet another excellent chappie. Definitely going to check out your other stories after I finish this one. :)