Reviews for Maybe
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Did you really have to include sex in this fic? It was good, nonetheless.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I have always been a strong fan of Harry/Hermione romantic relationships especially because it's no longer cannon. I think J.K. Rowling is lying and planned for Harry to end up with her but she got so many letters from her fans demanding that he end up with Ginny that she made it happen. Sorry. I'm rambling.

This was beautiful, just filled with incredible emotion that tugs at your heartstrings. It gives me an idea for a story but in a fandom other than Harry Potter. I hope you continue to write beautiful work such as this and I have no doubt in my mind that you'll become an accomplished writer some day.

Cheers.
Titania Blake chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is amazing, i cried! 3
Midnightsfyre chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
so so so so so so so sad tears were falling through the whole thing!
harmonious chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
this was so sad i think Lavender was a great choice, most people would probably break down and cry.
Indyanna chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I loved this one. I hate it when Harry dies but it makes this story what it is. Great writing and I can'twait to read and review your multi-chap fic.
chucklebug chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
wow.

it captured my attention right until the very last line.

a very moving story.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
its great!
kyoshi chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I think it was a great story! You did a fantastic job on it. I just wish it had a happy ending! Keep up the writing, you bring out the emotion in your story. best regards kyoshi
nikatsu chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I loved this. Lavender's character is nice. :)
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
that was so sad! it made me cry!
Binx23 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Once again,you've astounded me with your talents as an author. "Maybe" is a great story and I really like the fact that you used Lavender as the one who tells the story. Whenever I read fanfiction, I always want stories that are different. You know, stories that focuses on previously unsung characters. In fact, I've written a short story about Petunia on my computer that I want to post but haven't the time to do it. Once again, I hope you keep up the good work because your stories are all wonderful.
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
this is a beautiful story. You are such a talented writer, it was perfect. :) Thank you for making my day brighter.
Stary0706 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Very well written! I loved it!

Keep up the good writing!

*Stary