Reviews for Enlightenment
inzane73 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I'm usually a die hard Max/Alec fan, but I like how you've written the friendship angle here. Alec's vunerability, and how he is completely perplexed that people actually care about him, was very touching.

~Inzane
gatorpez chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I really enjoyed this story, I love Alec finding out that he has friends/family that care about him. Thank you for posting it.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Awesome.
rholou chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
nice, i really enjoyed this, thanks for posting. it's nice to see a story where alec and logan get on, i always thought they had a grudging respect for each other on the show but most fan fics don't portray it that way.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Amazing story about Alec!

I'm sure he was badly hurt at the end of that episode so thanks for that!

Great job, as always.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
i loved this, i love alec and this is so well written, i really like his relationship with joshua and even having logan root for him, yay
kbpen chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This was great. I'm a sucker for Alec and Joshua you write them well. I could read some more if you are so inclined. :)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This was wonderful! So in character and a nice ending to that whole event. If we pay Fox enough think the will film it for us?

This was lovely "Joshua merely looked at him in that way of his, the one that made Alec feel he was seeing a lot more than he would have liked." And exactly how I always felt about Joshua and his relationship with Alec. It was touching without being over the top and even Logan came off well! LOL! You should definitely write more DA, you really have a feeling for it!
mirewen chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
very nice little story...i love the idea of alec finding out how many people really do care about him. and it's incredibly nice to read a good alec story that doesn't make logan a villain. thank you for writing this!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3