Reviews for Trauma
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Despite the fact that I find it too pink-kitch-fluff... Am... I like it very much!

You write beautifully, and I'd love to read the next chapter, if there would be...

Cheers!
jrs chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow... great story! is that the end though... ;-) thanks for a good read!
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That was wonderful.

~Chip
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
WOW! I loved it! Took me qiute some time to read it, but when I finished it it was all worth it XD.
thehappyaardvark chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Wow! The whole work is wonderful, but I particularly love your writing style. Your word choice is lovely-so precise! Please write more! :-)
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Wow. That was AMAZING. I could never write anything that good!

I have an MMAD fic I'm working on too, but it can't compare to this. Could you give me some suggestions? ("This is Wrapping Up Quite Nicely") You don't have to if you don't want to, though.
T chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh, this is lovely, quite lovely - his development. And, it's so detailed; amazing job! Really, I think it's amazing what you've done with this theme; it can be really complicated. Please continue? Thanks!
Gynji chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wow what a great story but as everyone else as said it really does need more chapters. We've only just touched on Minerva's and Albus's feelings to both eath other and what has happened and I think you would do justice to this storyline if you carried on.
lotrgtw chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
WOW! I loved it! Absolutely AMAZING! Do I have the pleasure of looking forward to a second chapter? I do hope so!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I just love your story and I'd love to read a sequel ...

THX

God bless you!
o0Anonymous0o chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Fantastic fic! You do a good job keeping both Albus and Minerva in character and create a very realistic storyline. You do an espectially good job displaying their mutual affection and trust without having any fluff. Please continue!
selmak chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
lovely job as always. You can feel the love and respect between MM & AD, oh and those other people at Hogwarts, also. :)

lovely use of the secondary characters...e.g. Art, Percy & Molly.
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow. Very intense and very sad. You really showed your grip of their characters, and how strong they both are. I thought it was a wonderful story with a lot of depth and very different. I enjoyed seeing Minerva allow Albus closer to care for her and watching her become more like herself.

I thought that there was still a lot of story to be told of her recovery and of how their relationship survives and changes. I'd really love to read more. Just a thought.
trulyamused chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Lovely. Poor Min. Well done.

Truly