Reviews for Guardian
No just fucking no in so many ways!
stylo1 chapter 1 . 12/13
this story is part of a sequel, a sequel that was never written, just so you know before starting it
stylo1 chapter 26 . 12/13
why do they need thor? sabin has way more knowledge why cant he do it, story is getting sloppier
stylo1 chapter 26 . 12/13
ok so sabin' advice for jack is to use the new knowledge, why exacly cant sabin just do this himself?
stylo1 chapter 24 . 12/13
damn frank and alice must have one major headage, 2 humans and 2 tokra all sharing one mind through a connection
stylo1 chapter 13 . 12/13
lot of things dont match up, biggest one being stargate ignoring magic for so long while facing the destruction of earth. gues thats to be expected of a crossover like this
pixelherodev chapter 27 . 11/29
...reverse zombie apocalypse - well played!
kuraitja chapter 1 . 10/13
i am going to keep reading so don't tell me but i assume he is going to wait for sg1, i am thrilled to see what is going to happen.
DontMindMe chapter 28 . 10/9
I really enjoyed the read but would have liked a warning in the description that it was incomplete and unlikely to finish.
Liege Lord chapter 28 . 7/24
This truly is a great story that I've read quite a few times now. I really hope to see a sequel to it because this has been an awesome read.
I am a little confused about the idea of a treaty with the Wraith about leaving Earth alone though though as I didn't think they left Pegasus during that war.
I love the idea of the Duplicators and want to see what you do with them going forward, seeing them go to Atlantis would be something truly special as well, especially if Sabin accidentally takes full control of it via the command console near the gate. Although I guess that's mean somehow creating ZPM's which I guess the Dups could do if Sabin gave them the knowledge.

Keep up the great work.
Kitsune Tora chapter 28 . 7/10
i like it is there more
hdres chapter 8 . 7/3
Great story. I really like this crossover idea and I think you have managed to get Jack's voice just right. I look forward to seeing where you take the story next.
The birthday party was nice
It's cool how u made the goblins into the ferlings
Haha prison break nice