Reviews for Guardian
Martin Blue chapter 28 . 6/30
A truley wonderfull and incredible and unique story that i hope gets a sequell someday
MattKennedy chapter 28 . 6/25
Very enjoyable story! :D
AnonReviewer chapter 1 . 6/7
A new take on an old crossover genre.
I'm eager to read the rest of this, and if it's as good as the first chapter, then I know I'm going to enjoy this as much as I enjoyed Dark Memories.
Elogost27549 chapter 28 . 5/28
Didn't enjoy it.
Vukk chapter 22 . 5/21
I thought he was already five, if not six prior to this chapter...
Julia Ba chapter 28 . 4/19
This story was great fun! I loved it!
Araytigre chapter 28 . 3/15
This has been all too much fun to read, and hopefully your muse will allow you to make part Two to continue it. It has Sooo much potential, that you have only scratched the surface of it (in my humble opinion). For the short amount of time that this story takes place in (less than Two Years, NOT counting the time that Harry was Off World with Jovon), a lot has happened; the NID has been sacked, the Ministry of Magic (UK, etc.) has been revamped, the Dementors are toast (BTW, I really liked how you linked them with the Wraith, that was cool), Three of the Four Great Races have renewed their Vows, and multiple other adventures. We have yet to meet the Nox, the Ori, and the real Wraith, let alone defeated the Goa'uld (and the Ori), found Atlantis, and tons of other fun stuff from the SG And the HP universes. I look forward to some of your other stories. Thank You. TTFN
Considering that he charged his bullets with patronus-like energies, it makes sense that his patronus would be bees - bees are like Nature's bullets.
You could always say that Sabin made Teal'c seal invisible. It would be an advantage for Teal'c to be able to walk among people without his beanie all the time.
Their assumption: ROFLOL! Good job!
GJMEGA chapter 28 . 2/26
Good story, VERY poor ending; same as 'Where No Wizard has Gone Before' and 'To Shape and Change'. Overall though I enjoyed it.
GJMEGA chapter 26 . 2/25
"Great trials await you and yours" See, /this/ is why I have a problem fully embracing your stories. You have characters saying things like this yet there are only /two more chapters/ left in the story. It was the same with 'Where No Wizard has Gone Before' and 'To shape and Change'; you build up such an interesting story and premise and then just let it peter out and die. So much promise, so many possibilities and you just end the stories in what seems like the middle. Granted you /did/ give an ending for 'To shape and Change' but it was rushed and, again, all the possibilities that you set up are either completely ignored or glossed over. Like 'Where No Wizard has Gone Before' and 'To shape and Change' I honestly don't expect there to be a satisfactory ending to this story, there is just too much left to be done and Sabin is still only /five years old/, his whole life awaits him and as I said earlier there are only two chapters left, hardly enough room to go into any great detail about how his actions affect the earth and the galaxy as a whole.

Just curious, why exactly are the Ascended Ancients directly helping Jack and by extension the earth? I thought they had that whole 'non interference' policy going. I know occasionally a singe Ascended will break or bend the rules but this seems like they collectively decided to interfere. Why?

Also, why exactly was it necessary for the Ancients to intervene in the first place? Sabin already /knows/ all the information that Jack absorbed, they could have just had Jovon send Sabin a message saying it's OK to step up the amount of information he gives out to SGC.

Finally, dear GOD am I SICK of this persistent and completely debunked 'we only use 10% of our brains' bullshit. I know it's just a story and it's a nice plot device, and therefore perfectly acceptable to use, but it grates on my nerves every time I encounter it.
GJMEGA chapter 16 . 2/24
How the HELL did the NID set up that ambush and divert SG-1 to Azkaban? I'm assuming that's what happened? If not, what /did/ happen?
Crystallea1321 chapter 28 . 2/18
So, this was really good and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love to read more of Sabin and Jack's adventures, so if you feel like writing more, that would be great! Thanks for writing!
Ruok chapter 7 . 1/1
I think Mike is not very British (or Scottish) name at all, especially in relation very "wizardly" name Minerva McGonagall. Something like Michaelus (more Latin-like of Michael) would be better, and he could shorten it to Mike.
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »