Reviews for Making A House A Home
great chap.
sheps luv chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
nice, but sad beginning.
Kariesue chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Just perusing and found that I had missed this little gem. Truly lovely story. So sad that all of Teyla's people are gone and even though it was written before the end of the show, it still is very close to what happened.

Love that Sam and Jack got married, yep love those two. But what you have created between John and Teyla was wonderful and so warm and heartfelt. It was so nice to see the growth of John's relationship between John and Tagan/Torren too. So glad I came across this. Such a nice read.
Auktober chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
This story was an absolute treat. Tension certainly does rise when things are left unsaid. You wrote that emotion in very nicely and also made relatable. Anyone that has loved in anyone and missed their opportunity could easily relate to this story. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite fanfiction writers. Everything thing you have written I have liked.

-Auktober
rezmutt chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
i love this fic. it is not very long but it is deep. very good fic
sagey chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I loved your story of torrens father more then tv..and loved them just sleeping together...theyare so good togetehr and every time I read these stories I want to hit those writers that didnt give us this on tv..

they make such a great little family...

hugs
Bandbabe chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Omg! This story was so awesome! The last chapter was a very satisfying and well written conclusion. Thanks for sharing :D
sagey chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
ah loved that...they make a beautiful family
hugs
039NX1L chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I loved this story. It was so cute.
Miravisu chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
*sniffles and aws*

Gosh, that was so sweet and wellbalanced, I really like the John and Teyla (and Tagan) interaction :)
shiratdeborah chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
so,

Ive mant to tell you that you write some oif the best Teyla-Sheppard stories I ever found - not metioned that you are a gifted storyteller. So I just love the range of stories and ideas and the way you tell them. No matter the rating.

This one is a comfy, sweet story and a bvelievable AU premise. This could have gone on for me but Im fine with the end. Just got to love John with Torren /Tagan.
Asugar chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I'm sorry if I offended you with my earlier review. That certainly was not my intention since as I said this is my favorite fanfic I've ever read. What I was referring to in my review was when John referred to things using British vernacular it took me out of the story a little just because he is American but I certainly have no problem with and did not mean to imply I had a problem with British vernacular throughout the rest of the story. Again, I apologize. Someone brought to my attention that you thought I was being xenophobic and since I have a lot of British friends and actually was visiting London for 5 weeks at the time I wrote the review, that most definitely is not the case. I am a bit of an anglophile if anything. Again, sorry!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Incredible job! This is pretty much my favorite SGA fanfic I ever read. I love the premise, the dialogue, the way SG-1 and the SGC characters interact with the SGA ones, the POV and the sweetly melancholic tone. I appreciate what some of the the reviewers were talking about with wanting more passion but I think you made the right choice in keeping the story G. They are both so fragile and damaged in this story that of course every interaction is going to be more guarded and comforting. They both are craving simple human contact and I think any more than what you did would have been out of place in the story. Maybe in a sequel? I love this AU although the idea of them losing Atlantis makes me sad. I love how John is pretty much is instantly smitten the second he is forced to let his guard down and actually hold Torrin John. The sleeping/snuggling John and Teyla is one of my favorite things to see in a John/Teyla story and you knocked it out of the park.

I don't know if you think it is necessary but you might want to go back nd make the baby's name match canon and correct the non-American English such as lounge instead of living room or den (I'm not sure which you intended), cot instead of crib, mum instead of mom, etc. Tiniest quibble only because it takes me out of the story to see them.
Foxyinthecity chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
I love this story! Just beautiful! I hope to read more from you.
giovanbronckhorst chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
oh my god! that was an amazing story! please please write a sequel! i love the john teyla pairing! please continue, you're a fabulous writer!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »