Reviews for The Final Days
DarkMatter777 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great presentation, I enjoyed how the story was portrayed through log entries. Even though the story was a little too short, I still enjoyed it thoroughly. Kudos to you my friend :) and btw, pretty having the metroid show up.
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
*Collects myself* I still don't know what this has to do with Metroid but to each of his own.
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Very emotional. Can't say anymore.
EarthRunner chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
At first, I didn't believe this was a Chrono Trigger/Metroid crossover but you eventually proved me wrong. Ah... such great games, such a good story, good work!
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I have no idea why no one has reviewed. Maybe it's the Metroid thing in the Summary. I have no idea where the Metroid reference is. I dunno...

This is a great retelling of the Apocalypse/Armageddon/19 AD/other random phrase related to The End Of Life As We Know It On Planet Earth. I especially like how they've been told through a series of journal entries. They're very revealing, of course, even though they don't even tell you who's writing them. Well, they do, but "Director of the Information Centre" is kind of vague compared to, say, a name, as a way of identifying yourself.

But I'm getting off-topic. Great story.