Reviews for Plot Bunny Storage
Chapter 2 is what would happen in canon if Snape were given guardianship of Harry.
Trace Reading chapter 30 . 4/12
Wrong galaxy and wrong time. Star Wars takes place in our distant past, and millions (or even billions) of light years away from Earth.
Wonderbee31 chapter 31 . 4/9
Wow, boy that sure could have driven things off the rails if we'd had that happen in the series wouldn't it? Hope to maybe see a bit more of this some day, just to see what it'd mean to a Harry that finally got some acceptance and maybe support form the last bit of his Mom's family.
noreenklose chapter 31 . 4/3
Good one!
Now you've made Harry deathly afraid to go back to his relatives. ;-D
I like the premise, and I'd enjoy reading a full story.
Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
sunsethill chapter 31 . 4/2
Very nicely done. The final line was perfect, especially since I love alternate reality stories!
NaginiFay chapter 31 . 4/2
Oh if only.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 31 . 4/2
I like this story idea. I hope that someday in the future you'll decide to expand on it.
witowsmp chapter 31 . 4/1
I think Harry receiving the letter would be an interesting story. He'd probably first believe the Dursleys have been replaced or something. He'd ask the Order to find out who the imposters are.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 31 . 4/1
Aww! I'd like to see this one in a fanfic.
mab70 chapter 31 . 4/1
So lovely to get to read some of your writing again! I always very much enjoy it!
This is a very interesting premise. I've read other Petunia awakening stories but never one where Vernon agreed with her change toward Harry.
Looking back at Harry's story, now that we know the end, I've begun to believe the Dursley's were enchanted by Dumbledore. Their "fear and loathing" of magic cannot completely explain their behavior. Enchanted, insane, or stuck in a "racist" mindset.
If the Dursley's only feared and hated Harry, then they would not have had him cooking and cleaning for them.
Gundum M chapter 31 . 4/1
Oh this is an interesting idea. And i could see it causing no end of trouble to a manipulative type dumbledore.
Blueberry Babe chapter 31 . 4/1
Nice. Thanks
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 31 . 4/1
Wow!

Muero de ganas por ver unos Dursley que continuasen con semejante cambio de actitud
HonorGuard Ra chapter 31 . 4/1
*reads chapter* Is this a thing? Are there any stories like this where the Durselys shape up and start acting like decent humans? I seriously hope there's enough interest to make this an actual story if you ever get the time.
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 31 . 4/1
I hope a story comes out from this little nugget. I would definitely enjoy reading it!