Reviews for Plot Bunny Storage
Sefera chapter 21 . 4/19
Vary good, it's not vary often I read a time travel story like this. Where Paradox is the entire point. I've favorited this, I look forward to more in the future!
Jadzia chapter 30 . 4/12
LMAO...read this before, don't know if I commented, but LMAO. You rock.
Miriam1 chapter 35 . 12/12/2016
This is a useful observation from someone who has common sense.

The idea that every last human in the castle was injured in a pressure cooker... Well... Yes.
Miriam1 chapter 34 . 12/12/2016
Wise decision, really.
Miriam1 chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
If someone would have challenged Dumbledore and Snape, something this responsible should have happened.

Thank you for putting it to paper.

Miriam1 chapter 30 . 12/12/2016
Oh, wow. That... Good heavens, you have a serious talent for thinking outside the box!

That is a creative way of doing things. Or... Just a namesake. Either way.

Nice.

Miriam1 chapter 29 . 12/12/2016
Oh, wow... I never thought of this scene from Snape's perspective.

Wow. From the start, it never occurred to me that the Order of Merlin would have saved Snape's independence - the corrupt Wizarding World would no longer look at him as a "dirty Death Eater," but as the "honored Order of Merlin winner."

The idea that Severus had a skull fracture and a concussion... never occurred to me. Good point.

And then the cavalier, off-handed dismissal of the possible threat to Severus's life as "I had more important things to deal with..." How horrible.

Seriously, you manage to capture the ongoing abuse of Severus with pinpoint accuracy. (He's still a bit of a bastard, but no one else seems to care about him.)

Well done.

Miriam1 chapter 21 . 12/12/2016
Wow. That was... shocking. It was interesting, but... wow.

Nicely done.
Miriam1 chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
Interesting. It would never have occurred to me to put things in that context.

You also never mentioned said king by name, so anyone of faith could decide to accept the story.

Nice.

tricorvus chapter 35 . 10/18/2016
Laughing/tears emojis all around
tricorvus chapter 34 . 10/18/2016
Chortling delightedly
tricorvus chapter 32 . 10/18/2016
I revelled in that like a hog in slop
tricorvus chapter 31 . 10/18/2016
HMMoG, I'd love to see that in a full length story
tricorvus chapter 30 . 10/18/2016