Reviews for Strangers From Outside
Gemaster chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
It's a very interesting story. I look forward to the next chapter.
kizzy90210 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
okay i am mad and i will review once every week so you will do more i love your story so much please update soon!

Yours kizzy
Eli chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Why dont you continue it? It would be a pity, I think. I just can not completely comprehend that They are waiting following Aletha so long before they actually get her. But all in all very good! :)
sat-anpu chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Regarding your questions KiraJenLove

1. Well, I'm sure popping 50 babies out would eventually kill Kira. Then who would her children screw, each other? :S We have to keep in mind that we don't know too much about the "technology" or "healthcare" that the Gelfling possessed. They're by no means a primitive culture but not they're not advanced either, at least to me. Basically, with limited types of medical technology, I'm sure Gelfling can still die giving childbirth.

We don't know what happened AFTER the Dark Crystal(well, I mean, we don't know too much about the sequel yet lol) so we don't know if Kira and Jen ever thought of repopulating. Basically the ending to the movie is this: heal Dark Crystal, UrSkeks appear, Kira comes back to life, UrSkeks leave, happy Jen and Kira seen at end of movie. There really is no sign of what could be foreshadowed, other than a time of possible peace. With the UrSkeks gone, how should Jen and Kira rule? How much of the outside world do they truly know about?

2. Maybe it's not Kira, but Aletha. *hint hint* I'll admit, she seems out-of-character, but remember Kira isn't a little girl anymore. Having rarely been raised in Gelfling society, how does Kira know how to take of children? How should she react? Sometimes parents can be cold...sometimes not.
KiraJenLove chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
I enjoyed reading it; I would like to read more!

I do have a few things to say, though...

1) Why have Jen and Kira had only one child in 13 years? Don't they know they need to be repopulating the Gelfling race? One child is just not going to do it. Unless you plan on having Jen commit incest with his daughter?...eww! Now I can see that if your plot is that they aren't the only Gelflings, that wouldn't be a problem, but Jen and Kira don't know that! If Jen & Kira had truly been the last Gelflings and had only one child, the race would still go extinct.

2)Why does Kira seem so emotionally distant from her daughter? She doesn't quite seem "herself".
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
please update.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
wow.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
cool.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
awesome story and chapter please update soon thanks.
Blood and Paper chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I'm actually interested to see how this continues. Maybe if you watched the movie again and pay attention, or if you remember how, to how Aughra talks, you could fix it.
european withOUT a lazy ass chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
I like the thoughts of Aletha and the way you present Aughra. But I am also waiting for Aletha to meet other Gelfling... :)
KiraJenLove chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Yes, I think it's good; I think you should keep going,especially since your summary tells us that she meets other gelfling, and she hasn't yet.
evil european chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
It is really good what the reader gets to know about Alethas memory. I am waiting for some action! :D
evil european chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Nice sequel, it has the same atmosphere as the movie. I like the idea of getting to know the thoughts of Aletha. Plus, Fizzgig is still alive :D

I am waiting for more...