Reviews for We Were There
Orca.dancer.3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is really nice. I think you've really captured how the characters interact and how they behave towards one another from the books. It's good to read something where you don't have to re evaluate all the characters at the start and you can just get straight down to reading. :D
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
aww that was so sweet :)
Kimzona chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Lovely story. :o)
GrandmaBeth chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Very good! You had me in tears! More please!
oubliette oblivion chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
AW! It was so adorable. I like how you put Lily, James, and Sirius in there.
Autumn Skys chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Aww, I loved how Lily and James were "watching over them", in a manner of speaking... Great job, really.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I will graciously accept your cookie, but just as politely decline one of Hagrid's critters. :P Now... *MAJOR APPLAUSE* This was so amazing! I loved it so much! A definite favorite!
jennvellcs chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
I LOVED IT IT MADE ME CRY 3 TIMES!
lovedegrassixx chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
wow this is a great story.
blackolives10 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Another lovely chapter!
lemonwedges4 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Love it!

Update soon!
rrrrrrr chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
aw! i hope chapter 4 is up soon )
Lady Muck chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
this is very nicely done... I especially like the appearance of the spirits at the end of each chapter (particularly the part at ron and hermiones wedding with dumbledore and his firecrackers!)... just gives a bit of a different perspective to the story.

keep it up!

lady muck
KaKiJo chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
AW!...that last chapter was so cute!...I'm filling up just reading it...it's so lovely!...and fills in what should have been there in the first place!...after the disappointment of the epilogue...I reckon this is a good filler!...keep up the good work...