Reviews for Catch Me I'm Fallin'
LD 13 chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
YEA! THIS IS REALLY GREAT! And btw I agreed with you for not liking yamamoto and making him the antagonist (y) u r so cool!
kid chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
LMAO is all I say to describe this chapter XD
shinkadoo chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
Is anyone else thinking maybe with all the things ;) that Karin and Toshiro have been doing ;) ;) or thinking about doing ;) ;) ;) that maybe she isn't pure enough to use the power pearl thing ;) ;) ;) ;)
HitsuKarin Sucks chapter 34 . 4/18/2014
HitsuKarin Sucks!
zero hitsugaya chapter 34 . 1/1/2014
I really liked this story from out of all the hitsukarin story's I've read urs was by far the most amazing one I read. I loved every minute I was reading it.
me p chapter 34 . 11/29/2013
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooed it
i loved every line of it

u know what ! my friend you are truly
genius
BaskinxxRobins chapter 34 . 8/28/2013
It was a really nice story,I loved every minute of it...
BxxR
elock555 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
XD seems like that was my familey vacation but instead they left me XD
elock555 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i like it and to me it seems good but i dont get the numbers and thank you you are the first pearson that ever made yuzu in a fanfition book i never read one fan book that menstion her name XD and i dont think ichigo would be that mad i think he would be angrey but not enofe to hert torshiro i no he loves karin but steal he would not be acting like a jerk.. but i am not saying you did a bad job just giveing you my own opineion sorry if my grammer is bad i am trying to spell good
HikariMustang25 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
holy crap! poor karin chan
lolperson chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
hahahaha yamamotos plan may have back fired
lolperson chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
ok why is it so many people are geting screwd?
lolperson chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
ok now hanataro is EPICLY screwd
lolperson chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
hitsugaya is sooooooooooooooooo screwd
MomoPeachFlower chapter 34 . 2/3/2013
Perfect ending.
It's amusing how Toshiro and Isshin are both Ice captains, and one is the squad 10 captain and the other is the ex-squad 10 captain. Or that Karin and Yama are both fire.