Reviews for Night Fire
Emily Pearce chapter 63 . 7/2
I just finished reading this and it's awesome! I really hope there will be more to it.
Tonnerre chapter 13 . 1/29
That is the kind of sweet that gives me a high and agitates my cavitites. _; Oh God the pain.
Tonnerre chapter 11 . 1/25
FAMILY TIME IS BEST TIME! Also, I love how Hide manages to please his lady despite the missing components. There's more than one way to make love to a femme.
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 1/25
Oh dear that amibbugity does not sound good.
Tonnerre chapter 7 . 1/25
Oh DAMN.
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 1/25
I agree Sarah, Chromia is beautiful. And I love how she takes to the kids.
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 1/25
That was hot and hilarious. I knew I was gonna love this fic.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 1/25
Yep, Will's a goner. It was nice knowing you Lennox. (/salutes)
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 1/25
I am going to love this fic.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/26/2014
I apologize profusely if this review offends you; I also apologize if you, in any way, find this review hypocritical. I know that you've had this story on hold for a while, but I know there's still a small chance you read the reviews, so I'll get straight to it.

This story is, at least by my standards, a refreshing but emotional read. I've noticed a few misspells, but those could simply be typos. So far, you've managed strong character development, and I thank you for that.

In my simple opinion, you seem to love reviews a bit too much. While I have nothing against that, I simply don't understand why some people lean so strongly on them. Also, you seem to react a bit to strongly to flames and copycats. (Yes, I read you'r bio.)

I've actually heard and read of fics published before this mentioning carrying holds and sparkbonds, so with no offense meant, I think I'm right in saying it's not a totally original idea, so there doesn't seem to be a very clear reason why you react so strongly. Again, I apologize if this offends you. I myself think that if there's just a few people that enjoy your fanfic, there's no reason to quit just because it's not popular.

Back to the story, I quite liked how you've developed and written Chromia, Ironhide, and Bumblebee so far. There are a few things about Cybertronian anatomy that I would tweak, but that's just me.

I don't think quite as many people realize how painful it is to have been tortured, and sometimes they merely write it off as a thing that can be forgotten, but you've captured and written the mental and psychological part of this story quite smoothly.

For one last time, I hope this review doesn't offend you, or if it is in any way too personal, I just don't undertand your reactions to some things but that is again, just me, because I am, in my older sisters words, "Emotionless, passive, serious, formal, fun-killer, Too-smart, and unknowing in anything that has to do with being social."

I don't pretend to know anything more than you, I'm just thirteen.

Sayonara,
Akiko
TheGhost129 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Actually in the old days in Vietnam, They have 20 kids.
TJZodiac chapter 63 . 5/31/2014
...Quick and kind of insensitive question, but did you die?

Bit irrelevant if you did, since you won't answer, but it seems to have been three years since this was updated, and I think a few of us, myself included, are suffering severe withdrawal. Now, I understand real life and its obligations, so that's okay with me if you stopped this story... but it may just be me, but I like to at least know if the author doesn't intend to continue their creation of marvelous ingenuity and stunning emotion. I mean, seriously, this is one of the greatest and most in-depth ventures into Cybertronian physiology and psyche that I've ever read. A lot of your stuff on bonds and reproduction is an inspiration for my own fanfic ideas, which sadly are nothing compared to this story.

So, if you are actually still alive... please, PLEASE continue this amazing story!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
This is awesome. I like Ironhide and Chromia. They kick ass and aren't afraid to do it. And Chromia's reaction to Annabelle, Sarah, Will and humanity in general is realistic. Beautifuly done.
IamRodimus chapter 63 . 10/2/2013
OMAGOSH THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS!

Oh and have Optimus find Elita.
Scarlet Nightmare chapter 63 . 3/18/2013