Reviews for Loathsome Lips
TacticianLyra chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
How about not being able to hear? ~Summer
TooAwesome4Words chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I know you origionally wrote this years ago, but can you keep writing it? I really love Danny defections.
Lexie chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
You know, this would be great angst continued.
shinespire chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i relly like this series too, you should keep it up. please?
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
hmm...that is an interesting veiw on when they first meet!

-grins-

you write the neatest things!

bye~spiritmind
pearl84 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Funny how I never read this one shot. But I really love it. The angst was wonderfully done! I felt so sorry for Danny, and yet, I found it wicked cool! My muse is overshadowing me again! I now see how Vlad took Danny's vocie away. Is it a new power, or did he use ecto-energy to destory his vocal cords, like he sort of did in CM?

I found it neat how you started off with BR. Very cool! Awesome job, my friend!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
*joinsmob... again* I fell like I'll be doing this a lot lately...

It'd be awesomely awesome to see more chapters of this stuff, but it'd also be nice to see ones that aren't Vlads doing. XD

Great job!

~Dark

-jack-
PunkMichPhantom chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Eek! Awesome and I feel REALLY bad for Danny now!
Adrian Winter chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Yes! Multi-chapter! You don't even have to ask! Wonderful, wonderful, keep up the amazing work!
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I really really like this series. :D
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Wow. What an unpleasant oneshot. Great job!
too enigmatic 2 b urs chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Multi-chapter! please? poor Danny,someone already mentioned being numb(physically and emtionally) and I vote for that idea,
MichPhantom chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wow! This is awesome! I never read Defective Emotions, but I can't read it cuz I can't find it. Is it still on Anywayz, great job! Update soon, plz and thank you!
DPFreak chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
nice chapter or story
Plushiemon chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
DANG. Gotta love those torture-Danny fics.

... Can I borrow that scythe? :]

Multi-chapter is, once again, up to you! I'd love to read more of this, but if you can't find the time or would rather not, I'll survive.

Nothin' but love for your fics~