Reviews for Bleached
reptoholic chapter 3 . 9/2
reptoholic chapter 2 . 9/2
HAHA love it so far.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 9/2
NOO I want him to remember
CrimsonFox4002 chapter 3 . 7/1
You should continue this Fan Fiction
Calcium oxide chapter 3 . 4/23
I know thus story hasn't updated in many years, but I'm still hoping you will continue it one day!
Geeky Giraffe chapter 3 . 4/11
This is the beginning of a great story and I love the way you're doing this. Ichigo being a reincarnated Kaien (or wherever you're going with this) is a good idea and your portrayal of the characters and their relationships exceptionally well done. Your writing style is great, the change of perspectives refreshing and I'd love to keep on reading. I mean, Ichigo is now with Ukitake and Kiyone, the 'Other' suggesting that he's been at least subconsciously aware of Kaienare they the same person? Seperate entities? Two souls sharing a body?) but denies his presence. Will he acknowledge him? What is with Ichigos friends? Yoruichi? Will Ukitake keep Ichigos identity a secret? I'm excited to see what happens next. Thank you for this amazing piece of work and I hope you'll find the motivation to continue writing soon. (Can I ask one question though? Why the bearD?)
theskythatshinesbright chapter 3 . 4/5
update soon please3
Please dont stop this is freaking amazing
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
poor ichigo but even tho I'm pretty sure its not gunna happen plz update this fic its starting to get really interesting
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
well ichigo ended up in the right place at the right and the one person that could and mostly likely would help him
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
nice start I'm really liking where this is going so far
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
I love it! :D
draco7347 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
I love how he's slowly learning who he was, and how Nejibana is the one teaching him.