Reviews for Bleached
Speedyquader chapter 3 . 6/7
You... you... SUCK. That cliffhanger. If only you could return to fanfiction, then life would be better.
Danni Lea chapter 3 . 6/7
This is honestly one of my all time favorite Bleach fics. You're writing and characterization are amazing and I've noticed you haven't updated in a decade but I'll remain eternally hopeful you'll return to this fic.

Keep on writing,
Danni Lea
Boží! Další díl, prosím, prosím, smutně koukám!
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 4/29
so good
A.N.Davidson chapter 3 . 4/15
I would love to read another chapter. I really enjoy this story.
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 1/4
Very cool story! :) Love how Kiyone tackled him at the end before he could run away. Hope you return and continue this sometime.
reptoholic chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
LOVE IT SO FAR! PLEASE CONTINUE
reptoholic chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
HAHA love it so far.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
NOO I want him to remember
CrimsonFox4002 chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
You should continue this Fan Fiction
Calcium oxide chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
I know thus story hasn't updated in many years, but I'm still hoping you will continue it one day!
Geeky Giraffe chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
This is the beginning of a great story and I love the way you're doing this. Ichigo being a reincarnated Kaien (or wherever you're going with this) is a good idea and your portrayal of the characters and their relationships exceptionally well done. Your writing style is great, the change of perspectives refreshing and I'd love to keep on reading. I mean, Ichigo is now with Ukitake and Kiyone, the 'Other' suggesting that he's been at least subconsciously aware of Kaienare they the same person? Seperate entities? Two souls sharing a body?) but denies his presence. Will he acknowledge him? What is with Ichigos friends? Yoruichi? Will Ukitake keep Ichigos identity a secret? I'm excited to see what happens next. Thank you for this amazing piece of work and I hope you'll find the motivation to continue writing soon. (Can I ask one question though? Why the bearD?)
theskythatshinesbright chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
update soon please3
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
Please dont stop this is freaking amazing
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
poor ichigo but even tho I'm pretty sure its not gunna happen plz update this fic its starting to get really interesting