Reviews for Desire and Desiree II: Fur and Fire
mountainhunt44 chapter 18 . 2/18/2010
OMC this is a great story and hope that you decide to finish it its wonderful cant wait for more
Sasha-Lorraine chapter 18 . 11/30/2009
WRITE MORE
vampire18 chapter 18 . 12/14/2008
hey good story i loved it...hope u up date soon
DivinelyLoved chapter 18 . 9/25/2008
Sad! I hope you update soon! (Even though I have 400 unread fanfictions to read and I won't get to it forever...)
s m Neal chapter 18 . 8/26/2008
nice update soon
sonsofdurin chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
i really enjoy this! i think for your next chapter they should get some of zanes sperm, so desiree's dream can still come true, even if zane is a vampire.
seeker1115 chapter 18 . 7/30/2008
hey it's half-titan1215 before you send me more hate mail I would just like to apologise I should not have said what I said and in the words of buckcherry. Que guitar

I'm sorry I'm bad

I'm sorry I'm blue

I'm sorry 'bout all the things I said to you

And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

End guitar.

Sorry by Buckcherry
Kason08 chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
Dude, Jane is hella evil! And who be killing off my werewolves?
BiteMeSilly chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
iot's going great. it is a nice twist of events. waiting for update.
half-titan1215 chapter 18 . 6/17/2008
yo its seeker15 I had an account. How's this for constructive criticism fuck you bitch

Don't do review ransoms and I won't be mean
Hawk-EVB chapter 18 . 6/16/2008
Hey, this is REALLY good! - Jane better not warp Nore's innocent, little mind! Haha, and I hope Zane's gonna be alright too. )

Hawkee
Kayla Elise chapter 17 . 6/13/2008
Lolz...have it your way. Embry's such a character. I love Zane too...Don't kill hiM!
MmeGray chapter 17 . 6/4/2008
dude! a relationship between a vampire and a werewolf? cool! you should totally make zane and desiree be able to have at least one kid because of their unusual relationship. whens she's older of course!
Rusylla Silva chapter 17 . 6/4/2008
i love it. You need to write faster though ;D

-edward's one and only
XXDarkXAngelXX chapter 17 . 6/4/2008
Great chapter, update soon.

**DarkAngel**