Reviews for Earthquake
StardustPetals chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
You do know that Bellatrix is Narcissa's sister, right?
Queen Starstruck chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Awww...sorry to see the end of this fic! It was excellent! And that part about naming him Basil-priceless! "Think about it, in a couple of years we could have an entire spice rack!" Hahahahahah! Too great!

You misspelled "tired" throughout this fic, just a quick pointout, is all...not that it's much of a problem when I've got this AMAZING story to read, but hey, I'm a stickler for spelling/grammar. XD I will definitely be checking out your other fics!
Queen Starstruck chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Harry married Hannah! Yay! She was my favourite character when I was younger, even though there isn't much beyond that little bit about her at the start of the first book, and mentions of her name later on in the second book...I can see them together much better than Ginny (I seriously dislike Harry/Ginny, especially in the book!). Wow, Bella is still around...And they're going to have another baby! Hoorah, whatever Draco says! XD
Queen Starstruck chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Even though Draco got taken by the maniac (a.k.a. Lucius), I'm SO glad he didn't let Seamus go by himself to the hotel! It would have been just like the last time when Seamus had to leave! Though of course, you knew that, cause you're a brilliant writer... :)

**Runs to read next chapters in quick succession.**
Queen Starstruck chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
One thing: Draco was left penniless and destitute, not desuetude.

I think my brain is melting from this awesome chapter...
Queen Starstruck chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Wow. That's a lot to have happened to poor Seamus...Definitely hoping for Draco to get his revenge before long!

Sage is great, even if you didn't include "baby talk." We've got a little one here, and we can't wait for him to get to that stage! Love your writing!:)
Queen Starstruck chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is really good so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapters...the best part about reading completed fics is not having to wait for updates (unless there are sequels...XD). I read a piece that focused on Lucius/Harry, and Draco/Seamus was a sideline, so I wanted to find another one. Good work so far! They're both believable (and the Veela part's great: I personally love creature fics, even if I seem at a loss as how to write them!).

One problem though: the tug behind the navel is only with Portkeys. Apparation is just like being squeezed through a tube, no tugging feelings really. Apart from that, awesome! **Runs to read next chapter.**
Cinnae chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Okay so I am not actually for MPREG and stuff like that, but:

I have to say, your style is really good in this one.

It's clear in all contexts :O

Nice one.
KuromeruMizu chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
great story. loved it. "not as inspired as basil" cracked me up :)
DracoSeamusLove chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Brilliant, Can u do a sequil?
Irish Whiskey chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
loved it! there realy aren't enough dracoseamus fics in the world.
princessoferynlasagalen91 chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Poor Draco, having to squeeze Seamus' baby out. At least this time, the other father is there for him to curse out.

Aw...over soo soon?
princessoferynlasagalen91 chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
This started out soo cute. and then Lucius had to show his fugly face. Poor Sage, his daddy's gone.
princessoferynlasagalen91 chapter 3 . 9/28/2007

I'm glad they're back together.
princessoferynlasagalen91 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Aww...poor Seamus

And Lucius is a lil bastard

Sage is just soo adorable and Seamus is so clueless its cute.

And I'm soo proud of Draco- cleaning and cooking!