Reviews for Lost to Time
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
*Trying to hold back the tears*
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
wow, what a story, and the moral was good!

;3
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Me like
Fire Night Sky chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very nice. I like how you chose the Holocaust this time. Poor Anya... *sniff* STUPID HITLER! (digs out worn-out and ripped pic of Hitler and starts throwing sharp pointy objects at it)DIE NAZIS, DIE! ... THAT GOES FOR YOU TO, ANCESTOR OF THE FRUIT-LOOP! (takes out drawn pic of Vlad in Nazi uniform and throws pointy stuff at it)I hope that nothing as horrible as the holocaust happens ever again, or more kids like Anya will suffer... wah.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great story. Very sad though.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
amazing story you really like history stuff don't you? this story is really good i hope you write more of these
the dimension crossing mew chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
You are an amazing writer. I have read a few of your spiritual Danny Phantom oneshots and they have moved me to tears. Your ability to make history relavent to Danny and to place such moving messages in those stories make each one a liturary work of art. I hope that your work continues to hold such exalence.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This was a very serious, reflective piece. I thank you for that.

You know, Danny deals with ghosts all the time, but he never actually seems to have honestly dealt with actual death. You dealt with it seriously and sensitively.

(Danny, in his dream, was caught in a mental time-warp. While Mengele was evil, I don't think he would have been in any way equipped to deal with a ghost. But it was logical for Danny to have that serious fear of evil, even to the point of forgetting the logic of the time.)

It is interesting that Anya didn't believe that Danny would be Danny's real name, as most people she would have known named Daniel would have been Jewish. And Danny didn't seem to fit that description. But she could easily believe that he was a Gypsy named Phantom. This brought a small smile to my face.

I appreciate that Rabbi Joshua knew Anya, but I'm still not sure how he knew. Unless, for some reason, he happened to know of the small ghost girl who haunted the museum in Amity Park. It could happen. I'm just not sure how the good Rabbi would have known so quickly who she was.

But it was sweet.

Thank you for this.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Good stuff. Very good. It really grabs you.
piloneo chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Dang...you own at leasy 5 of my tears...maybe more...I lost count...*sobs*

The holo was evil...pure evil...
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Indeed, the Holocaust is a terrible reminder to all about prejudice and racism. I must say, this is quite a deep story and heartbreaking as well. Please continue with this sort of story writing. It brings out the emotins we'd never think to feel.

Shiny-san