Reviews for A Familiar Place
OracleGuessMe chapter 40 . 4/25
This was good, partly a bit boring in my opinion, because I would have liked more angst in this one...But I really liked the writing style like this.
Eleine M chapter 5 . 12/2/2020
I really love how you write, you’re one of my favorite authors, I’m slowly reading all of your stories :)
Eleine M chapter 4 . 12/2/2020
I love how organically Draco & Hermione interact, it is so natural & they are just as how I imagined they’d be if they were given the chance to talk after the battle.
eridene chapter 3 . 7/4/2020
9 NEWTS! That's so many! SKSMSMDMDMD jesus christ 7 is already a handful... good luck Hermione
eridene chapter 2 . 7/4/2020
Hermione calling Hogwarts home is a mood. I just graduated from university and it's more sad than happy now. I don'f want to leave it. I stayed in an on campus dorm My whole uni life and now I feel weird being elsewhere for a long period of time.

I'm so glad they didn't kill each other during the "hike". LMAO and Draco can cast a patronus I'm so proud of him!
eridene chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
SKSMWKDMEKDDM WHY DID HE STAY IN THE SAME COMPARTMENTTTTTTTTT ANDDD AND HE HELPED HER and she gave her extra butterbeer to him

AAAAAAAAA SHE WENT WITH HIM AND HE WAITED FOR HER they all should have just gone with Draco!
Seniia7 chapter 16 . 4/13/2020
they are so cute ️
Seniia7 chapter 15 . 4/13/2020
loved it
Seniia7 chapter 14 . 4/13/2020
but did they lock the door now?
Seniia7 chapter 13 . 4/13/2020
they should really lock their rooms... it's just stupid not to let them do it! they know locking charms, how to use wards and stuff.
Seniia7 chapter 12 . 4/13/2020
i had a feeling it wasn't really draco at the end, but i was wrong
Seniia7 chapter 11 . 4/13/2020
what the...
Seniia7 chapter 10 . 4/13/2020
at least the day didn't end badly
Seniia7 chapter 9 . 4/13/2020
malfoy is such a spoiled brat
Seniia7 chapter 8 . 4/13/2020