Reviews for A Familiar Place
Dramione252 chapter 40 . 9/14
I have read this story four times now and the culprit behind the crap always shocks me anyway great job! WAIT DID YOU SAY PART 2 and 3? OMG YES IM OFFTO FIND IT THERE WASNT CONTINUED LAST TIME I READ IT! You've made my day!
Virginie Cires chapter 40 . 6/9
WHAT an amazing journey. Bravo for your work. I enjoye from first word till last. Merci
Neville wouldn't say "arduous" and "treacherous", sorry.
Slitheringlouise chapter 40 . 4/8
I enjoyed this FF so much! You have such an imagination! Thank you for such a romantic and adventurous story!
A Fan chapter 17 . 4/2
Yoooo Zabini seems so cool here... like I would want to be his friend tbh
daswhoiam chapter 40 . 3/28
Ugh! What a truly fantastic journey this story took me on. I loved it! And the plot twists are great.. just when you think you know... you don't. I love stories like that. Thank you for sharing this amazing fic!
LovelyChaos chapter 36 . 3/8
Frickin' Romeo and Juliet potion there (but genius,EVIL AF, but genius)
uncoconut chapter 36 . 3/5
I was hoping for a smack on the head for Draco when he didn't consider how hard it was for her to move. Also, she better gave him a piece of her mind when he comes back alive.
uncoconut chapter 33 . 3/5
I know he did nothing wrong but damn, I was hoping a bit of tension just to make it more realistic. And sex at the line of view where anyone could see them? Was that really necessary?
uncoconut chapter 16 . 3/2
Calm your fucking tits, Draco. It's her first time, she's bound to be nervous. Stop being a bitch about it.
uncoconut chapter 12 . 3/1
He called her a mudblood and a whore but it's all good cos he said he loved her. That seems fake but okay. Enjoying the story so far.
Soon17 chapter 40 . 2/9
Still´╝îI have to say this story is so great, your writing skill is perfect!
Ah, want to see some new stories, so where are you now?
Soon17 chapter 28 . 12/13/2016
Hermione cries every chapter...
Soon17 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016