Reviews for A Familiar Place
Wonderfall chapter 40 . 8/17
I just read this whole fic in one sitting because I couldn't stop myself. I was reading another fic and this one was recommended by the author. When she mentioned your name, I remembered having read several of your other fics in the past before I took a break from fanfic. I was very excited to be reminded of what a wonderful writer you are and immediately pulled up A Familiar Place and began reading it.

I loved it from beginning to end. I loved the plot twists. I loved the big reveal. I loved Draco and Hermione's slow building relationship and I think my favorite line was when Hermione was standing outside of her dorm a few chapters back, after it was thrashed and bloodied for the final time, and she yells for practically the whole castle to come at her. I don't know exactly why but it made me feel like I knew the story wouldn't be an unhappy ending, that Hermione and Draco would conquer whoever was haunting and stalking them and hopefully remain together, stronger for all that had happened. And I wasn't disappointed at all!

Thank you for the wonderful story! I hope to read more of your material in the future. Write on!
katmom chapter 40 . 7/27
Simply charming! With a lovely dose of mystery. Thanks for sharing.

katmom chapter 38 . 7/27
I'm enjoying seeing all the threads coming together.

katmom chapter 4 . 7/26
I am really enjoying how their relationship is evolving very naturally. I think he needs a hug!

Thanks for sharing.

NovaArbella chapter 40 . 4/6
This was so sweet. I'm been warming up to hermione and draco stories lately. I like how you made the transition between the cannon relationship and the dramione relationship seem very natural. I also like that they both ended up teachers at the end of it all. The way draco proposes is so sweet. The way you brought it all full circle in the last chapter was great too.
um, how come they cant apperate to hogsmeade then walk to hogwarts?
beth chapter 19 . 2/23
charity died in a death eaters meeting in the DH and draco fell off his chair
Yay she choosed to fallow Malfoy!;)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
"I JUST WANT TO KISS YOU! why don't you pay attention to ME?" xD very good one!
elina chapter 40 . 9/17/2014
Thank you so much! Every new story I read you just keep getting better and better!
NothingNooneZero chapter 40 . 9/1/2014
My goodness. Thank you for the enthralling read. Much enjoyment was to be had. Had me completely on edge during the 'Brotherhood' segment. Well written. Thank you
hi3tsu chapter 40 . 8/8/2014
OH MY GOD. IC AN'T EVENNNNNNNNNNNNN. this seriously might be the best fanfiction i've read yet. LIKE OMG I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDS. I HAVE TO RANT GIBBERISH TO CALM MYSELF DOWN. ahhhhhh.

okay okay. actually i honestly don't even know what else to say except squealing. but i think i will say this: you know you're reading a good story when you skim through the smut to read more of the plot. (but i really did appreciate the smut ;) )

this was simply amazing.
AnotherAddicted chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Now, I'm on chapter 3 and I can't help but feeling really confused and wondering why Hermione & Draco didn't use magic? With their wands in their pockets!?
Why didn't Hermione heal her wound? Why didn't they just apparate to Hogsmeade? Isn't the it pretty much near Hogwarts?
NRK chapter 40 . 6/14/2014
Woohoo! AWEOME END DUDE!
Onigiri Momoko chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
Awww that as sweet :)

Another fantastic read! I just love trying to figure out all the mystery!

Keep up the great work!