Reviews for A Familiar Place
seriously? I get thet a person who is staked might react insanely, but that was just.. cowardly and stupid. I also find this Hermione week in a lot of circumstances. Honestly, he might have made a complete turn around, but still, he was an ass. The way he was treating her at the beginning, why did she even looked at him? And what was her attitude about herself “I know you couldn’t possibly like me. Just look at me!” This Hermione is shallow, stupid and a coward. I didn’t get that ridiculus thing she had with Ron either- he was not treating her right. But this one’s low esteem is just ridiculous. Modesty is one, but it is going too far. Blame me, but I prefer a strong character. Thank you for your story, though I absolutely loved other stories with Hermione, I don’t think any strong relationship can start with abuse of any kind. In that note I could not help wonder if this Hermione is not a masochistic idiot because she does tend to attract a bunch of abusive assholes. (Ron, Draco, Michael..). I cannot help thinking that she seems to forfive some quite bad things far too easily and so, she sends the message that it’s ok to be treated that way.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 40 . 6/27
How sweet! Enjoyed your story. Thank you.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 22 . 6/26
Loved it.;)
saoyedaoez01 chapter 18 . 6/26
:( Oh, Draco. Poor thing.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 17 . 6/26
I like D’s meeting with Blaise. I don’t recall reading much about Blaise Zabini in the HP books. Good chapter
saoyedaoez01 chapter 6 . 6/24
Draco’s right. She’s like a giddy schoolgirl. All excited about a date with Malfoy. Funny kid. I tend to laugh at her clumsiness. In previous chapters I think she tripped and fell. I think Draco called her klutz. And the second funny scene I thought was when she was trying to check on Malfoy and he didn’t open his door right away so she had her hand on the door knob. Then Malfoy finally opened the door she fell in and D said something like Nice of you to drop it. Lol. If D and H ever get together D will never be bored. That’s for sure.
Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 4 . 6/24
Poor Malfoy. You had me teary eyed for awhile their when Draco wrote to his mom.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 6/24
Awww. They’re cute.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 6/24
Possibly the start of a new friendship? Hmmm.
Good first chapter.
Brookieb06 chapter 16 . 6/23
Oh my gosh, it's Harry and Ron...
Brookieb06 chapter 16 . 6/23
I normally don't comment between chapters I normally just read it all and then comment. I just love the way you seamlessly switch point of views and it's so smooth. there's a lot of other people where they switch point of views and you don't know who's view it is and it takes a minute to figure out what's going on
writinmomma chapter 40 . 2/13
I absolutely loved it! I can’t to read the next parts!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 40 . 2/6
Nice jobI liked it
Lepetitloustic chapter 40 . 10/24/2017
I really enjoyed this story! Good writing, interesting plot, great dialogues kept me hooked! It's a sweet love story and I liked the way the characters interacted with each other!
Dramione252 chapter 40 . 9/14/2017
I have read this story four times now and the culprit behind the crap always shocks me anyway great job! WAIT DID YOU SAY PART 2 and 3? OMG YES IM OFFTO FIND IT THERE WASNT CONTINUED LAST TIME I READ IT! You've made my day!