Reviews for Moments of Making Love
Foreverglfan88 chapter 24 . 2/16
Great job! I read all the way through!
daytonagirl chapter 19 . 1/7/2010
wow, beatifully written chapter. Heart renching and sweet. It is so true how someone's motivations can be spawned from the strangest circunstances. Extremely well written, you have a gift. Thanks
Dutte chapter 24 . 10/10/2009
Hi Mellie

Just want to tell you that I love love love your writing! Any chance of an update to this story anytime soon? please please please? :D
MaddieGaines chapter 12 . 5/1/2009
to be honest, with this chapter, i dont think i can watch the Princess Diaries 1 2 the same ever again. maybe in a few weeks when the images dissapear from my head. this is all ment in a good way.
EnglishSwede chapter 24 . 3/20/2009
AW WHY DID YOU STOP I LOVED IT! LOL

- JORDYN
Juliek chapter 24 . 11/22/2008
Hello MellieD ! I have been folowing your updates for quite a while now but never had the nerves to openly declare you my admiration and gratitude for this amazing work of yours. In addition of...shall we say... "exploring" the love life of my favorite couple, your stories are very, very well written, so many of your sentences are pure gems - honestly! - and the whole plot is so cleverly structured (your cliffhangers are really wicked and I cannot but love them): I am in complete awe. The more chapters you add, the more depth you give Clarisse and Joseph, and the more addicted I become. So a thousand bravos and millions thanks to you. I hope you have already "initiated" new chapters and look forward to the enjoyment of reading them. And now, I beg you, please go back to your writting, and give my love to your muse... All the best from a French fan.
beMMADfabulous chapter 24 . 9/26/2008
Well, I'm officially caught up with your chapters now, and I must say that I LOVED this chapter! I can't wait till you update because I certainly didn't want it to end there. ) Update as soon as possible, please!
beMMADfabulous chapter 23 . 9/19/2008
Ooh, I LOVE Who's the Boss! D And I do like how you incorporated it into this. Very nice, once again!
beMMADfabulous chapter 22 . 9/19/2008
Hehe, cute. This is lovely, as usual!
beMMADfabulous chapter 21 . 9/16/2008
Ooh, nice! I love this story. D
beMMADfabulous chapter 20 . 9/16/2008
I'm so behind on reading this. Oh well, at least that means I have a lot of great chapters to read! D This was excellent. I love that you have a great plot to this fic- it's not one-dimensional at all.
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 24 . 9/12/2008
“Clarisse, what are you doing?”

“Initiating.”

BRILLIANT!
JUJUChick16 chapter 24 . 9/8/2008
I actually had an image of the final scene there...WOW! Please update soon, this update was amazing!
LadyLuxembourg chapter 24 . 9/7/2008
"Her hands found their way to the buttons of her jacket as she answered him soflty. “Initiating.”" Lovely! What a way to end a chapter, I love it. Good work.

ttfn, ladyluxembourg
chickenwriter chapter 24 . 9/6/2008
Wait - Mirror has two faces? Where? Just in the overall of it, because I see that. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

Oh, and I love this story!