Reviews for Broken Hearts Keep Beating
kekepania86 chapter 11 . 4/6
I really hope that you haven't given up hope of this story!
Diane17Lynne chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
I know it has been a number of years since you posted your note, but I wanted to let you know that I LOVE this story. I do hope that you finish it and perhaps you can throw your devoted readers a bone and post the chapters that you have finished. I hope that RL is treating you well andhope to read your delightful story soon. Diane
Nanda chapter 12 . 10/11/2017
Yay

Cant wait for the updates :))))
Diane17Lynne chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
I love this story blease do not give up on it. Thanks Diane
Lady Iscea chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
Hello! I know it has been a few years since you wrote your authors note. I began following this story at its beginning, was hoping that you will bring it back. Very few modern P&P stories catch my interest, and I so enjoy your storyline. Hopefully you were able to finish and may update once again!
calt02 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Any chance of an update of your progress for this story? After all you did promise to finish and I'm eager to read.
darcy13 chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
This is an amazing story with an truly unique spin on the D & E relationship. While 3 years have gone by, please know that once your medical school and motherhood have settled down, you have tons of readers still interested in what happens next!

Great story!
MidnightDew chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This is an above the par fiction! Honestly it's soooooo good! It's so realistic, so interesting, it just sucked me right in! I has a new version, this would be the best! Would you be writing more? It's such a shame to stop here. You have a great talent in writing! I love it how you have meshed other austen characters in! Hope life's treating you well :)
marinka chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
i hope you come back to us...and may be if you post what you have already, our reviews will energise you to write more?:)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
I read this story a year ago and have just finished rereading. I do so hope you will update soon. Is there any chance we'll know how Darcy fell for Lizzi in near future?
calt02 chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Hi, just wanted to found out if any progress has been made? Is there a chance of finishing and posting this story?
Lilibeth chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Thanks for your note and congratulation for both your child and your graduation!
Can't wait to read the following chapters and the end of that story.
Julianabr chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
I look forward to new chapters! :)
Geneva chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
Hope all is well. Any chance of an update soon?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
That was such a powerful speech delivered by Charles. And I really like the fact that Charles is not so easily manipulated by Darcy.
I ardently admire and love your story. Its beautiful and so different from the norm and is so informative, and deep. I love it. And I wish you the best for your life. And you can take as much time as you want to update the story, I am University myself and I know how stressful it is.
Just promise you'll finish this story, cuz I want to know what happens next.