Reviews for Death Note: the Abridged Series
Imjustsayin chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
In the 'those who can't be killed' section you should've put Kenny from South Park.
WhiteLotusWarrior chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I literally burst out laughed at the end there. I just couldn't hold it in... not possible. Pure gold!
K. de L chapter 35 . 3/3/2014
Dude, I am sorry to say so but your story sucks badly. I just feel it's too...generic. I'll probably go into more detail in some of my next reviews here on why this is so but I doubt you'll ever see it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I laughed so bad at the Steven hawking joke good work.
DC.Lewis chapter 13 . 1/17/2011
-drools while writing-

Anyways, Yes, I am reading this again.

It makes me lolz.

Even if I have to do it quietly because my mom is barely a room away and I should be sleeping. Anywwayssss~
nevertrulyleave chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
This story is so awesomely hilariously epic I wish I could do more than favorite it.

Aside from that, I'm relieved to discover someone other than me can love both DN and Bleach at the same time. People just need to accept both types of shinigami can be AWESOME in different ways.
nevertrulyleave chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
This...is...effing...EPIC.
9shadowcat9 chapter 35 . 9/2/2010
'Wanna drink our problems away?'

XD EPIC ENDING!

Pleae update soon! :3 This is halarious!
CatEyedRose chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I don't think I've laughed like this in forever. Thank you so much for abridging Death Note!

I'm looking forward to seeing how you end it. And I'm looking forward to a new chapter.

I understand that life is busy, though. )
DC.Lewis chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
Oh yeah, now I know where you got the personalities from Matt and mello.

The Jay and Silent Bob movies, right? :D I watched that last night and didn't realize it until just a few mins ago...-coughcough-

Anyways, you are awesome!
DC.Lewis chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
I understand what Light's going through, not able to understand Misa and all. xDDDD

It took me awhile to adjust back to normal speaking. Haha
DC.Lewis chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That made me giggle loudly.

xDDDD

My favorite part:

Light: "You didn't scare me; I've been waiting for you."

Ryuk: "Yeah right, you just pissed yourself."

Light: "Just as planned."

I almost pissed MYSELF laughing.

:D
Kevang chapter 35 . 7/1/2010
Read through most of this in one night, as a huge death note fan, am really enjoying it so far. Found this through tvtropes, maybe someday we'll get you on wikipedia.
Nakamayosha chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MISA but its funny as hell. I didnt remember that one guys name either lmao

NakamaYosha
Nakamayosha chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
OMG Silent Matt spoke...and it was freakin funny as hell. I love the reindeer names lol