Reviews for The Final Fight
Karina Kineshi chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
*cracks up* The slapping! The slapping! *laughs hysterically* When I first read that part, I took it in the WRONG way... *hits herself* That was the funniest omake scene I've ever read, though I must say that although both versions of the story were ridiculous, I somehow believed Saitoh's more... "For good measure he kicked a puppy and glared at the little girl leading it". Wonderful! Though, you might want to recheck the HTML code on this one, in front of every paragraph there is an extra tag. Loved it nonetheless! )
Abby chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
I looked at my review, and I noticed that apparently "censored" the thing in quote marks at the end, so to clarify for you, I was talking about the gibberish which is probably html code, not that I know anything about that. And no, I didn't write a bad word. I guess just thought it was nonsense or something...
Abby chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
That was SO HILARIOUS! I love weird, funny stuff like this. Kenshin's story was so...fluffy pastel...and the Kenshin in Saitou's story was...evil...0_o. May I suggest, though, that you get rid of all those distracting ""s.
recca the moosh king chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
NYOHYOHYOHYOHYOHYO XD that was so FARNEE! AHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaa *snort* anyways, i like the thing about slapping and tokio wheeling a... wheelbarrow*duh* and all that... truly a magnum opus _
Mucktron chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
LOL! I like. The whole "Roshimon" senerio is good too. Keep up the good work. (oh and "Roshimon" is that idea that everyone's story is diffrent)
20 | « Prev Page 1 2