Reviews for An Act of Solecism
meru-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
greatest "hey, dude, i love another dude" reaction ever! I laughed so hard at casey on this! Too perfect!
Raphie114 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Awww your Raph/Mikey are way too cute! *_*

Wanna more more more!
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
"Dave just took his shirt off for ya." "Die, Jones!"

gold

this was so... deep and funny at the same time

weird
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I loved it! esp, the "My parents were happily - and legally- married when I was conceived." Heehee
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh this was lol-hysterical! I love Casey and Raph's little friendship. They work well together, in a way.
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh man, Casey just totally kicks ass in this. Really. I mean, I always knew Case was cool, but this is really something!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Love it. This wasn't what I expected, but what a great conversation! And Casey so would tease Raph over this too.
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I don't normally read this kind of story, but I emjoyed it. Good job.
Joce chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Hehe, I love Raph's and Casey's relationship. It's entertaining to say the least.

Shame on you Raph... always drinking all of his beer. XD lol

The whole Baywatch part cracked me up too. Heheh

Aw, poor stressed out Raphie~

I like your writing style~

-Joce
Tristripe chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
me like me like me really really like! lol, i dunno raph and casey cursing at each other and consoling one another is just too cute (just as cute as raph's crush on mikey). loved the dialogue, though casey got to mushy about the whole love thing, but then he's a mushy guy when it comes to his girl. a romantic hiding underneath all that hair and muscle.

and yea, raph has to replace the beer, its a sin not to.

I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

TRI
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
O, I really liked this one.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Well, there was a lot of curing in this chapter, shouldn't the rating had been a notch higher? *confuzzled* oh well, aside a run long sentince, which I figure Casey said delibertly with one long breath, the story went with what I can only discribe as (somewhat rigid) brotherly tension... Raph needs to lay off the booze, too; it's not doing his system (or brain) any favors...
Reijiro chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
What a wonderful piece of work!

Nice to see Casey's character revealed so well. And Raph drunk? Ya just gotta love that. XD You did a great job of keeping his reactions (or lack of competent ones) realistic.

I went to read 'The Highest Desideratum' after this, and I gotta say I really feel for the frustrations both brothers are experiencing. You get into their heads exceptionally well. Any chance of a third installment...?
MeletetheMuse chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh, I liked it! It was cute in a gruff, manly, Raph-ish sort of way. I also liked that Casey wasn't a complete meathead in this. Seriously, he gets way too much slack. But it was cool that he was understanding. A more complex character, rather than the dude standing in the background twirling a hockey stick. Which is still cool, but it's good to see a little bit more depth!