Reviews for An Alternative Path
Wolferunner123 chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
Hello! I love your story, and I hope that you continue writing it. I love how Naruto deals with all the Kages! Thanks! :)
Joebob the Fifth chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Yep, it's definitely the same story. I'm so glad you put so much time into it and continued writing for so long. The last I'd read of it Sasuke was still mad at Naruto and not speaking with him for an event yet to happen, but that was all that was out.

As always, this is a blast to read. Never stop writing. ..
Joebob the Fifth chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
I've read this before, but I'm also pretty sure I haven't. I know I've read the bit about Tsunade and Naruto's gambling trip to bribe the other countries to host the Chuunin exam before, almost if not word for word. I've also read Sajiko Atsuki before and met her, though I haven't gone past this chapter yet. In what I'd read, Tsunade had held the Chuunin exams immediately following the first one...maybe, it's been a couple years, so I'm not certain. Also, the other story was a lot less... clean, as far as ease of reading. Have you rewritten this? The amount of time between my memory of this and reading it now is within the course of time this story has existed, I think. It's just odd, because I remember the word for word pieces but not the rest of the story. In fact, the rest of the story is almost entirely unfamiliar.

Oh well, this is a very smooth read. I'm enjoying it greatly, and it is as you said in the first chapter, other than the bits I've come across before, this is the first delayed Chuunin Exam for Team Seven. I also really like Sasuke easing up. Oh, and how in the world can someone complain about you 'overpowering' Naruto? I mean, really, it's in the story, he has super crazy amounts of chakra. For teachers to not take advantage of that when teaching him is just foolish. Everything you've mentioned as a skill for Naruto was shown somehow in the manga, the affinity, the quickness in learning stuff, and particularly the inventing of techniques. Eh, either way, this is fun to read. Please don't stop writing.
kiki61802 chapter 21 . 7/14/2011
This story is great! :)

Please update soon!
Rayna chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
Great fic! I just put on my personal community. :)
scubertluver55 chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
this story is good! please continue! I absoulutely love Atsuko and Sakiko. They're probably my favorite OCs yet! :)
Emerald Time chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
This is AWESOME! Pls update soon!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
love it post more please
Alexzander95 chapter 21 . 5/19/2011
you say to review but why should we when you never write?
Alexzander95 chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY YOU HAVEN'T POSTED FOR OVER A YEAR AND I LOVE THIS STORY WRITE MORE PLEASE!

PS:I'm desperate this is one of the only good stories that has good Sasuke in it. I've read most of the other ones.
Spiral Reflection chapter 21 . 4/24/2011
Are you ever going to continue this story or is this the end? If it is though I am extremely disappointed, it was a nice read. Thanks for the experience.
LoPe21 chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
That omake was i dunno... Im at loss for words.

Good speach with gaara though a trifle overdramatic.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
LoPe21 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Loved that bit with Kurenai and Anko is always a fun character to see.

swarm of bunnies - totally made my day.
LoPe21 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Pretty cool start. I like the different approach your taking.

Can't wait to see where it all goes.
PhoenixWytch chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
I am so freaking happy that I stumbled onto this story. It is just awesome! :D

Now that I am done being weirder then normal...

Very well written and the plot is refreshingly different. A very fun read.

Thanks for writing.