Reviews for An Alternative Path
mckertis chapter 7 . 4/22/2019
"Mah jong involves skill"
...No, it really doesnt...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
PLEASE!
NARUHINA!
Um the Muse chapter 21 . 10/22/2018
Cute story. I like it. Did you forget to add Sasuke and Kakashi to the searchable terms?
avatar junkman chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
don't say permanent hiatus just say abandoned
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2018
So 8 years... but I still want that update
NinjaSun00 chapter 6 . 3/21/2018
BTW, I think it's an assassination technique not an assignation one. :) though the thought of Naruto learning the latter is very amusing
Hero100100 chapter 21 . 3/15/2018
I have some problems with your story the first and most important one is that you stopped it.I would have understood if you would have stopped it when Jiraiya took naruto on the training trip for three Sakura should use the way of the intercepting fist along with the fighting style you made for her and Tsunade fighting style all three styles mixed together would make one hell of a fighting last but not least you should have Anko Mitarashi mastered all Orochimaru techniques and skills and also signed the snake contract that way she can train Sasuke for the next 3 years instead of Orochimaru and naruto Train by Jiraiya and Sakura trained by Kakashi and lady Tsunade and teaching tea and 10 ninjutsu and lady Tsunade teaching tea and 10 medical jutsu and Kurenai teaching tea and 10 genjutsu to all of the kunoichi for the next 3 would be best with water release and Earth release ninjutsu and yin release and yang release as well and for the fun of it add wood release to it as you continue the story of course.I don't know if you will since it's beena bout 8 years but I hope you will.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2018
There we are... Sasuke is ordered to do the exercice 50 times while Sakura has only 30... Once again is just going to be weaker than her male teamates. I can already feel it.
Abraham Lincoln chapter 5 . 1/19/2018
Great Chapter, but you can't just announce a tragedy, and play a joke! Totally uncool. But I love reading this story.
AkaneShiro chapter 21 . 11/4/2017
Very good book! will you update soon?
lifebeater22 chapter 21 . 9/23/2017
This is just a great story man like holy cap please continue this
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 8/30/2017
Holy crap you are an amazing writer. I love love love how dynamic you have made Naruto. He can be so serious and bad-ass, and then so silly and child-like. It's incredible. I can't wait to read more.
DblHi5 chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
I like your story. keep up the good work
ExBlazE chapter 20 . 7/5/2017
The death waiver. Remember the reasons Anko gave when she made everyone sign the death waivers. Those very same reasons would apply here as well and as such, they should be signing the waiver.
ExBlazE chapter 15 . 7/5/2017
Atsuko didn't mention anything about Naruto to Gaara!
2,243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »