Reviews for An Alternative Path
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
Ahhhh! This is so good but you haven't updated in forever!
ThePlotBunnies chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Noooo! Don't eat me! BTW the 'I am the greatest ninja to have ever ninja-ed bit really cracked me up! As some advice, I would include a bit more setting descriptions, but that's just me being nitpicky. Ja ne!
MatthewBadger chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
i-i don't... want to be... eaten! :'(
sanjiyanunkara chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
"Whose life is it that you would give before your own?" Atsuko leveled him a lasty look. Naruto just stared blankly and said "They guy i'm using the seal to fight, and probably trying to kill anyway?"
BinarySobriquet chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
So many words wasted on omakes... This story could have been that much longer, but nope, we just pointless omakes instead. And even worse, the author's acting like omakes are a good thing, rather than a cancerous tumor that sucks wordcount away from the story.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
I love your story! I've been reading it on my phone, which hasn't been letting me review but DAMN I wish it has. This is amazing! This story kind-of reminds me of a "re-do" or a "time-travel", being AU, and it just has blown me away! I NEED to know whats going to happen next! Update super soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Your naruto loves to overreact
Uzumaki D. Naruto chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I don't wanna be eaten! Nice start to da story dough!
BUT DON'T EAT ME PLZZZ!
Daikara chapter 21 . 3/8/2015
I looking for new chapter. It's fantastic story :)
Justaway32 chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
interesting arcs but please hold back the super OCs, i hope you add more attention to sakura and sasuke development
ingitit chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
This is the only naruto fanfic that is really naruto-like..
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Bleh, seems pretty dodgy...
u stupid chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
U said she cant be using da form intent fist because she is not strong enough but tha n u said she break boulders
u stupid chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Why is the Suko-Ru a C-rank on the same rank as the fire style Grand Fireball Jutsu
Guest chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
/sobs

It ended at the good part.
2,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »