Reviews for Escaping Darkness
Neon Pendulum chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
whoops, i then realized that u saiz after the collisium scene, so then idk. sry!
Neon Pendulum chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
well, im not 1 4 ideas, but maybe they battle but then make sure not 2 hurt 1 another. but then those people c wat they r trying 2 do or r getting bored w/ the fite, and possibly spice things up by like, giving ryo a shock 2 tell rika that they will kill him and she gets more aggressive or something in order 2 make sure he won't die, and ryo is amazed and possibly hurt that she wud try 2 hurt him, and then they actually rly start to fite. then...i have no idea wat shud happen nxt.

May
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
oh dear...I hope Henry and Kazu aren't really dead...and too bad the Digidestined aren't going to be in this...I'm still in shock about the deleations, so I'm sorry for the lousy review...but the story is good...I want to see what happens next...
anon chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Ryuki forever
anon chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
YAY Ryo and Rika forever
Twilight Archangel chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
I know how it feels to be uninspired, but this was awesome! I love your description of how is Ryou feeling, it's great! I hope you get to update soon, no presure though.

Long live Ryo Akiyama and Melody!
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I'm staring to like this! Great job! You write pretty well!
mangagirl18 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Cool chaps. I can't wait for the next! Please update soon. :D

Will the Digidestined appear at some point?
x-StarshineWeirdo-x chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
aw, I wish I oculd give you some ideas but, I lack in that department XD

I like the second chapter, very nice. Cannot wait till chapter three. Don't worry about length, it's about quality not quantity :)

Sorry you feel uninspired... just don't be like me and wait a year before posting another chapter XD Please continue! -
su-pa kawaii chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
This was good. Although I'm kinda confused of what's going on. Update soon!
ThalasaPonce chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
I really missed this; it seems like no one else is updating anymore.

Ryo's guilt could really play into a good story; if you look at Ryo's story enough you really could see some mental tension as he grew up. If used correctly, you could play out his emotions enough to cause some major Digital Havoc...THEN he could get his "happily ever after."

Love to give you some inspiration; I know a bit about Ryo and some really cool sites you could use.
anon chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Finaly someone updated the Ryukis
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter. Is this going to be a new fight with Milleniummon? And will the Digidestined appear too?

Anyway, I'm dying to know what happens, so please update soon.
x-StarshineWeirdo-x chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I like it thus far! please continue _
BabyDark chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That so great...waiting to see how Ryo's darker works!...