Reviews for What Wasn't & What Should Have Been
Branlyn1974 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
I just finished chapter 11 and I couldn't put this story away until I got here! Hoping your planning on updating and finishing soon because this is one of the best stories I have read and I need to know what happens. Sorry I am very impatient but I will be waiting for the next chapter probably very impatiently lol! Keep them coming, your doing an amazing job!
cuzimjustlikethat chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Heey you havnt updated in forever and i have been a fan of this story for just as long anyway you could update or send me an pm ? of why your not please and thanks
ShanghaiLily chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
WHY?! Man I get so irrationally sad when these great fics go unfinished. BOOO! I was really looking forward to the end. :(
Shabbuuu chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I know its been forever since you've updated but I hope you decide to continue it eventually. Please?
actlikesummer chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
This is such a good story. I really want to know when Hyde comes home and how he reacts to Jackie's news. If you've had any thoughts about updating, please do!
k chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
why does this story just stop? Why?
katharienne chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
I've never read a better pregnant!Jackie fic. Like never, ever. I would love to read more and okay, I'm probably sick and evil but Hyde coming back to Point Place married to Sam and Jackie being pregnant would rock my world. Seriously. So much yummy angst!

Everybody was very much in character, your writing is just great - I won't give up hope that one day you'll update this story.

PLEASE, UPDATE! I'm desperate!
Arekanderu chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
Oh come on. You can't leave us hanging. This is sucha great story! Please update
diaryofanna chapter 11 . 2/18/2009

please update?

i love the story and i hate when i find a story i really like and it just ends abruptly and you never get the ending.

please update!
delilahbelle chapter 11 . 2/4/2009

And you're right, it's a little slow, but well paced considering the storyline. But you could make it go a little faster, make Hyde get his damn ass in gear...

Wish you the best.
Passing Bells chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Oh please tell me you are still going to update! I want Jackie and Steven back together so badly!
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
glitterNsprinkles chapter 11 . 10/15/2008
omg i love this :)) it's one in the morning on a school night and i just finished lol so u need to get hyde back so they can live happily ever after :3
highway skyline chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
I hope to see more of this, it's really good so far!
PassionateDarkness chapter 11 . 10/1/2008