Reviews for Once in a Lifetime
Nyala Kurta chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Is it weird that I can feel everything Daisuke feels? And I think my eyes started welling up with tears that would never fall. Does that sound strange to you?
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
Congratulations! You finally lost our virginity to a guy you knew for about 3 days! *both thumbs up*
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
YES! Do the lemon!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Watch hunter x hunter old version
otakugirl1000 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
srry but just one thing to critque:
"...glowing with an other wordly glow..." sounds strange... you could have used shimmering , but other then that, this is a great read so far! :)
speedyspeedster chapter 26 . 10/18/2011
Awesome story! I loved it (:
the real poison ivy chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
hey, i lurv your story it was really great. btw when are going to update possessive nature?
ark gabriel chapter 27 . 9/15/2010
I love daiske and dark ! The DNAngel opening song actually makes me cry every time I hear it no jokes ! But this story is amazing hope u write more DNAngel stories :)
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 27 . 3/14/2010
that was the most terrific absolutely fantabulous piece of D. fan fiction ever written! i loved it! you should do a sequel about satoshi and krad. cause i kinda feel a little bad for satoshi. in the sequel you could also show how great dark and daisuke do in stealing stuff. just a thought.

p.s. because this story was so terrifically fantabulous i am going to read you other stories and post them on my favorites.
6Bloody6Roses6 chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
that was an amazing story! good luck to Dark and Dai when they steal their first artwork as seperate entities. 3
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 27 . 2/14/2010
WOW That was the most amazing twenty seven chapters of my life...it was so awesome. i;m so glad that the two of them are together...i wish she story was longer though
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
it's good a bit confusing but good...
FlyingTackle chapter 27 . 9/7/2009
Aww that was such a cute story :]

The plot was really great, I especially love how you included all the characters without bashing anyone, and how sweet Satoshi was. I did wonder why Krad was gone, though...oh well, I think part of this story is just accepting what happens without questioning every little detail. Because it's magic and stuff.

Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, great story, I really enjoyed it!

3, FlyingTackle
ChocolateVulcan chapter 27 . 7/16/2009
omg i loved it T.T
ChocolateVulcan chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
XD i had POTC playing in the bg while i read this so weird. love the story btw