Reviews for True Love's Touch
the sudoku kid chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I see you're possibly a Pixar fan, and if you did then nice sneaking the two references in there! The story's pretty good so far, I can't wait to see Larry's reaction. Keep up the good work!
Liliesshadow chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
very practical idea but cute none the less!
InkLordofthePhantomTreesRevolt chapter 20 . 9/19/2009
God that was sad. I loved it though. No one makes JedOCs or OctaviousOCs. I really like the last song choice it was very powerful and just great. I would italicis it or bold it to make it stand out though. I would also list the name and singer of the song just so if someone doesn't know it and likes the lyrics they can listen to it. I loved it though Jed is so cute! You didn't over kill on his acent which was awesome. Octie was perfect too! You really did a good job making the characters realistic and not overly Sueish. Really, Really good. I do want to get a name soon so look for me.
CassiaFistula chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
very interesting funny story!
TheHolyTudor chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
First things first, i love this story! Its plot and everything is good and it was rather interesting. But alas there is some bad points. The first chappy was good, but after that it all went somewhat down hill. There is to much direct speech and not enough describing going on.

When Emma was being hung in chapter 6, i just didnt feel the tension man! In other words, the story is rushed! You need to build up the story instead of going straight into it. And anywho, Daisy and Jedidiah (ESPECIALLY Jedidiah!) get their ass kicked a few too many times lol.

Anyways, On the whole i thought it was a good story! and quite enjoyed reading it :) All it needs is more description and less direct speech. Also, try telling Emmas point of view when she was being hung. What were her thoughts on it? What was running through Octavius's mind when he was about to rescue emma?

In chapter 5, why would Octavius commit suicide when hes known emma for only 5 chapters! I mean, yeah he was upset but you wouldnt commit suicide!

"Bad news for the Museum of Natural History, it caught fire last night. The night watchman has no idea how it began, we will keep you updated now to the weather..." DUDE, if this was on the news, there would be loads more description!

Anyway, now to end my rant. All in all, i think this is a really good story, but it lacks descrption and stuff. Maybe you could rewrite it? Thats if your keen on doing so.

Just to let ya know that i DO like the story! And that i dont hate it or this is a flame cus it isnt, ok :)

Great story :D
daisyduke80 chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
dang we're good. i love how instead of her saying she needed closure you said, "I need to be with him.. one last time."

i love it. talk to you later.
Svecounia chapter 17 . 11/29/2007
Man... Jed, Daisy, Oct, and Emma sure get their asses kicked a lot, huh? HAve to say this is pretty cute, though; good job!
daisyduke80 chapter 17 . 11/18/2007
you know you are missing the part when Daisy makes Jed promise not to go after Jim. if you want i can send it to you.
ryu crisis chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Hey!

I'm so sorry my story is taking forever to post up! I was finishing it up the other day and accidently erased 7 out of the 20 pages I had! I seriously almost fainted. Anyway, this is a great story so far and I can't wait for more!

~Ryu