Reviews for Broken Gears
Cyborg 009 Girl chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
I loved this story! I was unsure about the whole SM/B5 pairing, but you made it seem so canon! I liked how you made Richie have a crush on Brainy and made Clark possessive over Brainy and Virgil with Richie. I love Virichie pairings and this story ended on a great note with me! So congrats are in order!

Btw, I have like 20 dozen cookies for you and kudos to a powerful story and thanks for this wonderful piece of fan literature I've ever read :3
M chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
I kept thinking 'Oh. My. Gosh. Can this get any more incredible!?'
Seriously, this was a totally awesome story that will be read and then re-read until I can remember it all.
Thank you for this wonderful masterpiece.
Loki94 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Great story. I love the pairing brainy/Superman!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Funny, someone did draw Brainy in the jacket... Search deviantart B5 jacket Kikane. It's quite cute actually. Anyway, so far very good story cam't wait to see the end.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
interesting
Fuebi chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
I'm really happy about this. You have no idea how long I have been looking for an elegant Superman/Brainy fanfiction. And it was so sweet too, not just filled with smut, but with a sort of Superman cuteness to it.

Thank you for writing this, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
nequam-tenshi chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
So sweet! :D I'm smiling to hare that my face hurts.

Happy New Year!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
This was an AWESOME ride; thanks for sharing it! XD
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
*SQUEE* THIS IS AWESOMESAUCE MA'AM.
jennstar chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
You have just sent my muses into mega-overdrive. I was just looking through fanart and found a few pieces for Broken Gears. At first I thought Brainy was an OC not to mention a cute one, so I fugured why not check it out. And now I have a whole new fandom for my muses to play in.

now I have a LoSH/SS crossover of my own forming.

*Beats my head against a wall in an attempt to KO my muses before they get to out of control*
DarkSaturn04 chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
At first I wasn't sure I would like a crossover of LoSH and Static, but it certainly worked really well, spent a whole night reading this story because I couldn't (and didn't want) to stop
SSMaker chapter 18 . 10/19/2009
Wow!

This story was so marvellous and amazing! 3

I got into CxB a couple weeks ago, and I really wanted to read a good fanfic of'em.

For some reason, your stories don't appear when I browse on the "Legion of Super Heroes" section :/

I found this thanks to a Yu-Gi-Ah's fanart on DA where she linked it.

And again, I really-really-really loved this one

Is so wonderiful!

Now you're one of my fave writters

I just finished reading it, and I'm about to begin the sequel! :D

- Cukros Nyuszi
paintupurple chapter 18 . 8/23/2009
I know this was written and finished forever ago but I still feel the need to review it because it's FRIGGIN AWESOME. D I love Static Shock and Virgil and Richie so have the hots for eachother, it's so obvious, and combining it with LoSH? AND Batman was in it? I mean, it's like you took all things awesome and put them together in a baked awesome casserole!

I mean... I don't even know what to say... *rolls around on the floor* et was awessommee. *shiny fangirl eyes*

And now I understand the batmobile thing in Missing Pieces! By the way you should totally update that story. Cuz I love it and such. 3 And when Supes was like "But who else is there to compete with?" I was like "LOLCUEINVISIBLEKID!"

And that is it for my rant on the awesomeness of this story! D
Suggestion chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
I know Missing Pieces is after Broken Gears, but what happens to make Superman so sad did the story end in tragity or something.

Another thing for Missing Pieces, I know this is probably a silly suggestion but, how about Lyle and Superman fight, Brainy get upset and leaves them. That night Lyle goes and rapes Brainy as a kind of revenge/attempt to stop him from being with Superman thing. Brainy then runsaway, Superman finds him and brings him back. Brainy erases everyones minds, Lyle leaves to become a real sciencist.

Then, that part the story ends but it continues on in When, and that's why Brainy doesn't want to be with Superman X, but he then dicides to be with him after he reveals what happens.

If that helps then 'yay' but if it doesn't then I will be forced to do Fanart and you know how I feel about that.
GabbyKat13 chapter 18 . 5/26/2009
is there going to be more to this story?