Reviews for Illusion
Tiana Koopa chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was really good!
MadeUpFigment chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I was going to read "Fire, Water, War", but then you said this could be a sequel of sorts, so I had to read it.

And I'm glad I did.

I love Roy's admiration of Luigi, slash or not. How you descrbed Luigi's movements and such made the story all the better. Shows just how closely Roy pays attention to the younger brother, if that makes sense.

My favorite part was when Roy felt heart broken over the fact Luigi didn't get to fight Bowser. It must of been very disapointing.

As I said in another review, I prefer Roy being Wendy's twin now. Who cares if it isn't canon, it's better!

Almost forgot to mention, I also like how you described the other siblings, particulary Lemmy and Larry. I'm not sure why, it makes them seem more intresting.

All in all good story.

-A crappy reviewer
Elza The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Cool Story, Poor Roy...Bowser shouldn't think so less of him...Great Story still.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I didn't think it was very slashy, which is good because I don't like slash but I was curious about this story. Super Mario World... that brings memories, it was such a fun game. Anyway, very nice story, it's good to find more stories with the koopalings!
The-Poisoned-One chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Yet another great story from you! I love how the whole time Roy idolizes Luigi, and the gracefulness (and sometimes ungracefulness) of his ways! Have you noticed that all of the Kooplings seem to have some sort of mental disability? Maybe Koopas are forced to imbreed, because the lack of their species or something? *is confused*
Walkazo chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Nice story, though slash isn't really my thing...

Anyway, you're right about how more people should write Koopaling stuff. I do, though I'm afraid I'm part of the steriotypical crowd. I make Roy big and brute (but still caring deep down), I don't give Iggy enough of the spotlight (though my first Mario fanfic starred Morton), and I give Ludwig a German accent (just because it's SO fun to write, just like Fawful's Engrish). I like your take on the Koopaling's family dynamics. But Nintendo has clearly stated that Iggy comes between Roy and Wendy age-wise (though I still love your Roy-Wendy relationship, it reminded me of Zuko and Azula from Avatar). I tend to say Bowser Jr. is Bowser's favorite, but I guess this story was based before his time?

Keep up the great work!
J.B chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Please continue! This awesome! PLEASE!
oh my god the regret I have chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
You're just gonna leave it like that? WHY? IT WAS THE GREATEST!

JOO SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL OR SUMMAT! I WANNA SEE MORE! THIS STORY IS SOO GOOD!
Deanna625 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Very different story but very good too! By writing this Koopaling based story, have you been thinking about what I said in my last review to you?...I wonder?