Reviews for Red Shoes
garnetmystery chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That...was perfect. ;)
doesnt-go-away chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Finally Velma! I’m so happy \o/

Even though I’m not that familiar with Red Shoes, I’ve searched and looks like a nice story. Anyway, Velma is what matters. And I loved. Again.

“Which one of us was out of time?” Oh THAT was the greatest part. I mean, so Velma. I can totally see her expression while saying these words. You wrote her so goddamn well that I still can’t believe. I really enjoyed. Thanks for that. It did worth waiting for the “Cicero” girl. And waiting for Mona!

P.S.: “But she was getting out. Getting out to… to… what?” To be with Roxie! Sorry got a little bit thrilled. Maybe… maybe what about maybe a Velma/Roxie after the end of the series? *hopeful eyes*
Kristin Chenoweth Love chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh my God. I love you so much for this!

Haha I had the biggest spaz when you told me you finally put this story up... I actually managed to rip one of my earrings out. Hm.

Anyway, Wow. That's all I have to say. I love it! You did such a great job with Velma, and I loved how you put more dialogue in this one then you usually do with the others. Everyone was in character and the detail and writing was perfect as always.

Great job!