Reviews for Living, I Suppose
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
very nice :) feels different, somehow, fresh with emotions. strange, but in a good way
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow, very cool. Nice and descrptive. Good work!
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
that was cute :) and sad
Gloomy Gloo chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Stunning piece of writing. I really love your description of their interaction, so emotionally charged. Great job.
aoimizuneko chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Yeah, when I read this, I instantly thought of that picture.

I liked the story though.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Nicely done. I wonder how 167 will match up.
yatte chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
YATTE! Wonderfully put together and very well-written! In-character... hopefully we'll have at least one more Kuro/Fay moment before they jett into the retrieving princess Sakura arc. I mean... they DO have to heal, after all... they can't pull the ol' "three months later..." thing this time. We need to know how they survive this one... if Kuro-myuu dies, I'll die with him! *raises dagger, dramatically* ... well... maybe after I watch the OAD, that is... -.-' *puts down dagger/butter-knife*
Aoitori chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
That was a rather astonishingly beautiful little moment there! Well done! It saves me the trouble of attempting (and probably failing) to write something similar! Many thanks! Honto ni arigatou gozaimashita!
kapslar chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wow~! When I read the scene I thought of the picture, and then at the end I saw you had thought of it too. Hehehe.

Aren't the colours wonderful? And the way of the lines, and... :D

It was good! I liked Kurogane's thoughts. (Or lack of thoughts) and Fai. Good, good...!
WitchyElphaba chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh this is quite sad, and lovely. I couldn't believe Kurogane's sacrifice, and loved him all the more for it.

I'm not a crazy yaoi fangirl but I absolutely love this pairing.

I'm curious as to what events will follow too...
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wow... they really do need a place to rest after all the hell Clamp has been putting them through lately. This piece was perfect.
Lu chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Ha, spot the NGE quote! Was it intentional?