Reviews for Fear Realized
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
Cor blimey, such a lot has happened in this story (especially in only 10 chapters!). I think that slowly the anger/hate that Harry felt for Severus was slowly replaced. More so, when Severus was instrumental in allowing time for students to get back to Hogwarts during the attack on Hogsmeade!

I think that Harry felt both guilt for running to safetly (as Severus told him to!), and also the need go back and help Severus. Especially considering Severus was captured and tortured. What exactly happened at Hogwarts - with everyone seeing Albus; him visiting Severus, putting Harry in Molly & Arthur's care temporary? (Was this Lucius doing again, or something else!). Now Severus been captured again from St. Mungo's - I think that this time Harry will want to go after him and bring him back! Great work!
jojobevco chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
Good Chapter
denjia chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
Great story! Please update soon.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
harry has green eyes.
anaknisatanas chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
What a place to leave off at! I hope we get another update soon so we can see what's happened to Severus.
Pip3 chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
omg i need to go back and re-read the whole story... it's been so long since an update that i've forgotten most of it. great chapter! i'm sure i'll like it even better when i remind myself what happened.
tambrathegreat chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
Interesting. I love that Harry and Severus can communicate in this, but that it's just now coming into play for Harry. Good job.
Murgy31 chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
That was awesome!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Great story!
CrackerjacknPez chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
ooh, wow... hope snapeys ok... he needs to get better, to help potter, for when his memory returns. hope u can update soon!
TLDriver66 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Ha Ha Dumbles...chew on that, why don't you? I hope Vernon gets punished for what he did to Harry.
Lexie Lupin chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
Pretty good story so far. It's interesting how Harry lost his memory from his time with the Dursleys and I'm curious to see what will happen when he remembers everything. I've enjoyed reading this so far and I hope you can update again soon!
iloveskeeve2251 chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
NO! YOU CANNOT LET HIM DIE!

Great Chapter btw!
Pip3 chapter 9 . 2/18/2008
oh poor harry... and poor severus... poor boys.
NATWEST chapter 9 . 2/18/2008
I think the fight scene with snape throwing the C curse at Snake head was a great scene and the grenda potion was too. Great writing.