Reviews for The Lives of Others
NightmaresofMrGrimm chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Love it. I might be holding back tears. This was very well written and the story is quite intriguing! Thank you!
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
wow..i loved it! It was intriguing to read and bittersweet. still liked it regardless. xD
myukie-hitomi chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I thought it was really good, sad at the end, but really good.
Amelia Nicole chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Beautiful piece...inspired, you could say. I just think that with the dedication people like Shizune, Anko, and Genma had for Konoha...well, I think if Konoha had been taken over, they'd be dead. So I just felt like Genma should have been replaced with a faceless character...

Awesome portrayal of this SS-type Kabuto...I loved this.
leftandright chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh so sad! Very good. 5 hours lol. I would forget what I was writing about if I did that,
voidforrent chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh man. I only have one thing to say: Ich lieben angst.

That was amazing. Splendid. I had to stop three times to rant to my friend about how utterly amazing it was. It made me happy and sad and my God I love you. Marry me?

This was so up my alley it's not even funny-I'll have to check out that movie. Favourited, no doubt. Ahaa. Now I have to look at your other stuff... -Judo
woofyy chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
it's a pretty sad ending. oh wells good luckies with your future stories!
trishika chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
oh my. O_O that was unbelievably good. seriously. not just good, more like, just, amazing. the emotion is so real, i can't even phrase it. i am so favouriting this.
Nothisisnotmyname chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That was absolutly amazing! It's so hard to find a story written in the second person, let alone a decent one, and this one was awesome.

I hope to see more of your works in the future.
Midnight Memories chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Hi!

Never seen that movie... I should, though.

Well let's start off with the fact that this sounded visciously AU. I. Hate. AU. Fics. But despite the fact that, in my opinion, AU fics are completely horrid, this wasn't bad. Now take that as a huge compliment- usually when I noticed it's Alternate Universe, I brush it off and don't even read it.

I liked it. :)

It's very different for a KabuShiz fic. When I read "Onesided", I really thought it would be on Shizune's side, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it was from Kabuto's side. The only thing that pissed me off was the use of the second person. That broke it for me. Somehow it was written like trying to get the person to get themselves in Kabuto's skin, but I... didn't quite buy the beginning. It gets better once he starts to spy on her, though. Then the end, when he meets her... i thought I'd have a heart attack! Poor Kabuto... You should so write a chapter two, like Shizune finds the microphone and does some spying on her own...

Now, moving on to the plot. It's very, very, very good! No KabuShiz has ever been made that way and probably none ever will, so congratulations on that!

Well now I have to leave... Keep on writing KabuShiz's, there aren't enough of them! *Adds to Community*

Take care!
Sybilla's Song chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
So damn good ;o;. Poor Kabuto, it's the greatest end ever... Love your fic, and i will love to see that movie.

bye!
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Hot damn! that was great! Wow and that whole idea of him listening in on Shizune's life was a good choice. I can't say I've seen the movie you were talking about, though. That was 5 hrs well spent...and I give it 2 thumbs way up!