Reviews for The Other Side
Just a lone Wolf chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
"Your Mr thick thickety thick headed thick face from thick town thickalania! And Sos your dad!" Loved that episode.
Must...finish...reading...story...*passes out*
BrightGreenNails chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Oh... That was interesting... No, just kidding, I loved it. It was so different and awesome!
BrightGreenNails chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
I really, really hate MIranda... Romana was right, though, Miranda IS like a cyberman...
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I don't like the Smith parents. THEY'RE RUINING THEIR KIDS' LIVES!
Storme22 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
What an amazing story!
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
that's the most hilarious thing i've ever heard
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Are you going to do another one of these because this story is Awesome!
Snake D'Morte chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
I bloody love thisXD so freaking good.
Rose Tyler. Doctor chapter 15 . 11/16/2010
I loved that sooo much! it was the best and there aren't many wife swap/ other things I like cross overs! I loved it and it was one of the best stories I have read.
Biana Delacroix chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
Wife Swap. Doctor Who. Wife Swap. Doctor Who. No, no matter how many times you say them together, here are two things that should never be crossed.

...So why did I just spend the last hour rolling on the floor, clutching my sides while tears ran down my face because I was laughing so hard?

My hat's off to you, you have achieved the impossible while creating characters that were real and likable, while keeping the Doctor and Rose in perfect character themselves. I still don't know how you did it, but this is one hell of a comedy! Congrats! :)
trixxieWeasley chapter 15 . 5/6/2010
so brilliant i love this!
Ninja Bagel chapter 15 . 4/21/2010
Epic story! I burst out laughing at the first chapter when it said Wife Swap! Very original and VERY funny :D
mamakat05 chapter 15 . 12/19/2009
Good job I actually felt like I was watching wife swap lol. :)
12345jj chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
haha babysitting myfanwy! cool. love this story good job!
Lutricity chapter 3 . 8/6/2009